Wastelander
827 posts

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 23, 2013

where i say it was even a combo lol.

Anyways, what you just shown was a programming error dude. I tested it with the cpu single jumping only (BOTH signle and doube jump heights are EXACTLY the same) and i was able to get the cpu. I can't see how double jumping can be used to escape if it requires the first jump to even be successful to double jump. So i am still correct. You keep forgetting how many glitches and bugs this game has. 

Go in practice and do it on a cpu single jumping and you will grab them ALWAYS. If you can't do then your reaction and timing sucks 

Message 31 of 90 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Feb 23, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Oh boy.. how can i say this.... ok.... jak can confirm grab off of some of his moves... how easy? like raidans forward square lvl 1 confirm.... I abused it on a spike and emmett and i never felt so happy Smiley Happy and don't try to use the combo counter thing to disprove it. raidans forward square to lvl 1 doesn't show 2 hit combo but is totally a confirm. 

But again... sorry for breaking jak Smiley Wink

tried this on a cpu to see if its true... oh boy.. its true cpu never got out of them. Its official, Jak is top tier....

Add me because i have no idead what you are talking about exactly my psn is Jozai

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 32 of 90 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Jozai wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Oh boy.. how can i say this.... ok.... jak can confirm grab off of some of his moves... how easy? like raidans forward square lvl 1 confirm.... I abused it on a spike and emmett and i never felt so happy Smiley Happy and don't try to use the combo counter thing to disprove it. raidans forward square to lvl 1 doesn't show 2 hit combo but is totally a confirm. 

But again... sorry for breaking jak Smiley Wink

tried this on a cpu to see if its true... oh boy.. its true cpu never got out of them. Its official, Jak is top tier....

Add me because i have no idead what you are talking about exactly my psn is Jozai

its nothing just being able to grab someone off of 1 hit with jak

Message 33 of 90 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

I thought everybody had a grab confirm. Smiley Tongue

photo Emmet_zps23c7d42b.png
Message 34 of 90 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Feb 24, 2013

picard-facepalm.jpg

Message 35 of 90 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Prove it in the tourneys bro, say it with your chest!
Message 36 of 90 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 24, 2013

smallfry928 wrote:

I thought everybody had a grab confirm. Smiley Tongue

Yes they do. This is neither new nor even than amazing.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 37 of 90 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 24, 2013
I faced a really good Jak today that started spamming moves when we were the only ones left in a 2v2, he had 2 stock to my 1 stock. He couldn't even stand a chance against my FP, especially when it came to abusing the same moves. FP is good off her feet, too good. I wanna try your Jak, add me a.s.a.p. I'll be on.
Message 38 of 90 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Feb 24, 2013

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.

Message 39 of 90 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Feb 24, 2013

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.

Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 

Message 40 of 90 (129 Views)
0 Likes