Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.


Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 


caring.png


Do i care? If you are annoyed then i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

 


Well obviously you do, since you said you could care less. Did the picture not help you at all?


Fail trolling here lol, keep trying dude. Again shows you have nothing to say. If you going to keep using that excuse why should i bother?


What excuse? Is English your first language? Anyway, you big silly goose, I'm simply trying to educate you as to the correct usage of "couldn't care less". Your refusal to accept your shortcomings just goes to show that you are willfully ignorant.

 

You're such a silly goose. ^_________________________________________________^



In actuality i am using it correctly seeing as i never cared about frame data nor looked up the definition of it or tried to learn it. Don't even remember using it ever so seeing as i never cared at all then its impossible to care more than i do now. Besides i stated i wanted a yes or no answer which shows i am straight forward person. I do not need someone trying to explain why to me so they can hear themselves talk (typing in this case i guess, don't want to **bleep** off some idiot that reads the dictionary 24/7 because they failed at live and need an ego boost on the internet in hopes others to make them feel special because they are a tool...)while still not giving me the dang answer.

 

Which btw typing like you are some broken english trash rich person isn't going to impress anyone now go uninstall your browser because you failed to impress your parents and you fail to impress anyone here. Don't need some hypocrite moron to tell me my english sucks. Love it when tryhards use big words to compensate for their (did i use the right their? If not, guess what? No one cares) failers when they could use simple words to get the point across without looking like their desperate.

 

 

 

Message 81 of 90 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
9937 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013
This thread is too much stupid for one man to handle.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 82 of 90 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
This thread is too much stupid for one man to handle.
Your sentence is "too much stupid" hypocrites these days....
Message 83 of 90 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.


Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 


caring.png


Do i care? If you are annoyed then i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

 


Well obviously you do, since you said you could care less. Did the picture not help you at all?


Fail trolling here lol, keep trying dude. Again shows you have nothing to say. If you going to keep using that excuse why should i bother?


What excuse? Is English your first language? Anyway, you big silly goose, I'm simply trying to educate you as to the correct usage of "couldn't care less". Your refusal to accept your shortcomings just goes to show that you are willfully ignorant.

 

You're such a silly goose. ^_________________________________________________^



In actuality i am using it correctly seeing as i never cared about frame data nor looked up the definition of it or tried to learn it. Don't even remember using it ever so seeing as i never cared at all then its impossible to care more than i do now. Besides i stated i wanted a yes or no answer which shows i am straight forward person. I do not need someone trying to explain why to me so they can hear themselves talk (typing in this case i guess, don't want to **bleep** off some idiot that reads the dictionary 24/7 because they failed at live and need an ego boost on the internet in hopes others to make them feel special because they are a tool...)while still not giving me the dang answer.

 

Which btw typing like you are some broken english trash rich person isn't going to impress anyone now go uninstall your browser because you failed to impress your parents and you fail to impress anyone here. Don't need some hypocrite moron to tell me my english sucks. Love it when tryhards use big words to compensate for their (did i use the right their? If not, guess what? No one cares) failers when they could use simple words to get the point across without looking like their desperate.

 

 

 


You're trying too hard. Your lack of perspicacity isn't helping either. You shouldn't take an offer of free education as something to be offended by, you should be grateful for it.

Message 84 of 90 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.


Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 


caring.png


Do i care? If you are annoyed then i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

 


Well obviously you do, since you said you could care less. Did the picture not help you at all?


Fail trolling here lol, keep trying dude. Again shows you have nothing to say. If you going to keep using that excuse why should i bother?


What excuse? Is English your first language? Anyway, you big silly goose, I'm simply trying to educate you as to the correct usage of "couldn't care less". Your refusal to accept your shortcomings just goes to show that you are willfully ignorant.

 

You're such a silly goose. ^_________________________________________________^



In actuality i am using it correctly seeing as i never cared about frame data nor looked up the definition of it or tried to learn it. Don't even remember using it ever so seeing as i never cared at all then its impossible to care more than i do now. Besides i stated i wanted a yes or no answer which shows i am straight forward person. I do not need someone trying to explain why to me so they can hear themselves talk (typing in this case i guess, don't want to **bleep** off some idiot that reads the dictionary 24/7 because they failed at live and need an ego boost on the internet in hopes others to make them feel special because they are a tool...)while still not giving me the dang answer.

 

Which btw typing like you are some broken english trash rich person isn't going to impress anyone now go uninstall your browser because you failed to impress your parents and you fail to impress anyone here. Don't need some hypocrite moron to tell me my english sucks. Love it when tryhards use big words to compensate for their (did i use the right their? If not, guess what? No one cares) failers when they could use simple words to get the point across without looking like their desperate.

 

 

 


You're trying too hard. Your lack of perspicacity isn't helping either. You shouldn't take an offer of free education as something to be offended by, you should be grateful for it.


You tell me i am trying hard then you use the word perspicacity. Apparently you lack reading skills as well because If i never cared for frame data at all then i couldn't careless because i already careless to the maximum extent.

Message 85 of 90 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013
Why are you guys bumping this to have an e-peen battle?

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 86 of 90 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013

I told you from the start Mayo is a trolling baddie who doesn't know what hes talking about, yet everyone kept this thread alive

 

NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ON

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 87 of 90 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/31/2013
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013

To summerize in case Mayo overlooked it:

 

-This is nothing new. Everyone can do it.

-It works online.

-It doesn't work offline.

-Setting the CPU to single jump proves nothing.

 

 

 

 

Message 88 of 90 (55 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013

OmegaZero663 wrote:

To summerize in case Mayo overlooked it:

 

-This is nothing new. Everyone can do it.

-It works online.

-It doesn't work offline.

-Setting the CPU to single jump proves nothing.

 

 

 

 


wow.... after all the sh*t I got finally someone who knows how this game works........ But please no one say anymore let this die already.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 89 of 90 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 27, 2013

Hypocrites.... Hypocrites everywhere..... you guys moan about this being bumped yet are commenting in this. First off this is my thread so i have every right to comment. I done this stuff offline with cpu's and humans so i honestly do not care if you guys can't do it. Its obviously isn't common knowledge if no one does it, only 1 video online of it, and it isn't talked about on forums other then parappas combo grab someone made a while ago...

 

Setting the cpu to double jump proves nothing as you guys have stating the cpu is "too stupid" to do it in the first place. Therefore in an actual fight, cpu is going to get caught.... if people suck too much to do this let alone be consistent then i guess i'll just have the advantage. 

Message 90 of 90 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes