Nov 15 2012
By: Briantahhh First Son 14 posts

Guys Quick Question

6 replies 93 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

This is my first post so please don't be so harsh to me...much appreciated.

Anyways I was wondering, later int he future when they release more DLC items, and let's say some of us bought these DLC but others haven't/don't, then when we play online will it affect the people who don't have the DLC? WOuld the people who bought the DLC only play with others who have the same DLC? Thanks for answering if you can guys.

Message 1 of 7 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Re: Guys Quick Question

Nov 15, 2012

Briantahhh wrote:

This is my first post so please don't be so harsh to me...much appreciated.

Anyways I was wondering, later int he future when they release more DLC items, and let's say some of us bought these DLC but others haven't/don't, then when we play online will it affect the people who don't have the DLC? WOuld the people who bought the DLC only play with others who have the same DLC? Thanks for answering if you can guys.

Quick answer: Probably not.

Message 2 of 7 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 15, 2012
There might be a patch so people who don't buy it can still play with other people just not as the new characters.
Either that or they will only let you play with other non dlc buyers.

Message 3 of 7 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I would assume that you would be able to play against DLC characters that you do not have. Similar to how you can play against someone with the pre-order costumes even if you don't have them. For DLC stages, however, everyone participating would probably have to own the DLC
Message 4 of 7 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I think those who have bought the DLC will be able to mingle just fine with those who haven't.

For example, if someone has Kat and Emmett Graves in online play and you don't, you'd probably still be able to fight with those characters; just not play as them.
Message 5 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I am 99% sure they will allow you to play others with DLC content you don't have.... like Mortal Kombat did. You just won't be able to play as that character but can play against them.

In any case, why would anyone not buy all the DLC characters? I certainly will... unless it is another Cole.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 6 of 7 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

Nov 15, 2012
If u don't buy the dlc u can't play as the characters but u could vs someone who has got the dlc 4 eg. DLC -crash bandicoot if u don't buy him u can't use him but online if u vs someone who has crash u will vs crash Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 7 (66 Views)
0 Likes