Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: Guys Im thinking bout having a clan

Oct 14, 2012
dude if you were hear as long as me, you'd see why I get **bleep** off at forumers...this forum is all just whining, complaining anfd trolling now...it's disappointing and is a reason why some vets left it.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 71 of 129 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 14, 2012

so what...you and him/her are lovers? lol all joking aside, I'm smarter than you, I have been here longer, you can't just come here and act like you are a fricken vet of the forum

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

No, I quoted it. Maybe not the full sentence, but it's a quote Smiley Wink And there is nothing you can do Smiley Wink Well.. you can cry in a corner but that won't help..

Read the red.. that's what you said Smiley Wink You are basicly saying ''I'm a vetaran and the boss around here, because I was here sooner then you''... Like I said: ''Pathetic and Stupid''... Did you see that, I quoted myself but not the full sentence! Smiley Tongue Idiot..

There is just nothing like a veteran dumbas.s... I'm just someone who posts on this forum, like any other.. Maybe you should ask your teacher to teach you about that everyone is the same.. Smiley Wink So don't come to me with that vetaran bullsh*t.. smartboy Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 72 of 129 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

dude if you were hear as long as me, you'd see why I get **bleep** off at forumers...this forum is all just whining, complaining anfd trolling now...it's disappointing and is a reason why some vets left it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is no such thing as veterans.. They aren't here and they never existed... So stop thinking that way in your wonderland... Maybe your still living in the Middle Ages... At that time, there were classes (poor-rich) etc. So it's not strange that you think that way then....

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 73 of 129 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 14, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

so what...you and him/her are lovers? lol all joking aside, I'm smarter than you, I have been here longer, you can't just come here and act like you are a fricken vet of the forum

btw dude, mentioning someone in your sig, and saying they said something (not even true) is a **bleep** move...who are you? Dormin?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woow... You must be the funniest at home.. Yeah.. I and Dragon are lovers, now happy? *rolleyes*

Your smarter then me? I'm almost laughing... hihi Smiley Tongue So what, you have been longer on this forum? Sooo? Are you special or something? That sentence just showed how stupid and pathetic you really are mate Smiley Wink Becuase your longer on this forum and you posted more, doesn't mean your the boss around here.. If you think this way, your probably in your wonderland like I mentioned earlyier...

Haha... Go ask mr.Optimistic himself Smiley Wink It's a real quote Smiley Tongue So, get your facts straight idiot Smiley Wink 

it is a real quoteSmiley Tongue its taken out of context, but technically i did say thatSmiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 74 of 129 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 14, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
What did we fight about I-dentity? I forgot...Plus the fact that you came on a thread about a clan to say that, is just retarded...get over yourself dude, whatever we fought about was a while ago, move on

also mt, i told fan ;/ he didnt reply thoughSmiley Surprised

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 75 of 129 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 14, 2012
ok...tell the guys i apologise...i shouldnt have acted like that and im sorry...plus my rage is shifted towards identity now
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 76 of 129 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 14, 2012
and i know you wont let me come back to the chat...i understand...i deserve this and accept that...just know im sorry
Message 77 of 129 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

Haha... You have anger problems dude Smiley Tongue So I have a new quote! Smiley Very Happy

Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr.Anger:  ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''

And I'm wondering why your crying now.. 

Message 78 of 129 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

Ignore this... dubblepost.

Message 79 of 129 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I don't want to join this arguement but... When did I-Dentity- become lovers with Dragon?
Message 80 of 129 (54 Views)
0 Likes