Message 63 of 129 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Re: Guys Im thinking bout having a clan

Oct 14, 2012

trust me guys you dont want to join his clan
he may seem nice but he just wont shut up about things he likes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Agree with Dragonfire, like I do most of the times Smiley Tongue This guy can't stand people who are discussing with him and then won't stop with replying... Like I did lol... He was almost crying back then.. Good times, good times Smiley Tongue

And your the one who's pathetic mtjjr... You can't even stand the heat when it is near you Smiley Wink So shut the F up! Smiley Wink

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 64 of 129 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 14, 2012
What did we fight about I-dentity? I forgot...Plus the fact that you came on a thread about a clan to say that, is just retarded...get over yourself dude, whatever we fought about was a while ago, move on
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 65 of 129 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Hmmm... What was it not about? Smiley Wink I think it was about how stupid I find you Smiley Tongue But for the further progress, you showed me that day that your a pathetic winer who couldn't stand the heat Smiley Wink And that will always be that we if I see your name somewhere Smiley Wink

Why retarded? You can insult people and all and I can't say a thing? Well, that's maybe in your wonderland.. Not mine! + I will explain you something.. An action receives a reaction.. You commented on Dragon (action) and I simply replied (reaction).. Do I need to explain it again?

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 66 of 129 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 14, 2012
so what...you and him/her are lovers? lol all joking aside, I'm smarter than you, I have been here longer, you can't just come here and act like you are a fricken vet of the forum
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 67 of 129 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 14, 2012
btw dude, mentioning someone in your sig, and saying they said something (not even true) is a **bleep** move...who are you? Dormin?
Message 68 of 129 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 14, 2012

so what...you and him/her are lovers? lol all joking aside, I'm smarter than you, I have been here longer, you can't just come here and act like you are a fricken vet of the forum

btw dude, mentioning someone in your sig, and saying they said something (not even true) is a **bleep** move...who are you? Dormin?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woow... You must be the funniest at home.. Yeah.. I and Dragon are lovers, now happy? *rolleyes*

Your smarter then me? I'm almost laughing... hihi Smiley Tongue So what, you have been longer on this forum? Sooo? Are you special or something? That sentence just showed how stupid and pathetic you really are mate Smiley Wink Becuase your longer on this forum and you posted more, doesn't mean your the boss around here.. If you think this way, your probably in your wonderland like I mentioned earlyier...

Haha... Go ask mr.Optimistic himself Smiley Wink It's a real quote Smiley Tongue So, get your facts straight idiot Smiley Wink 

Message 69 of 129 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

You're the Idiot as you took it out of context dickweed...and no, being here longer doesn't make you the boss, I'm just saying don't act like you were here longer, like you are a vet

Message 70 of 129 (58 Views)
0 Likes