Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 25 2012
By: quickfire123 Uncharted Territory 1802 posts

Guidebook Question.

3 replies 74 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Can some one list all the reasons why the guidebook is worth it for me? I might get it today that is why.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
723 posts

Re: Guidebook Question.

Nov 25, 2012
you mean the Prima Game Guide? It has some useful tips on how to use all the characters and maps, as well as all the unlocks and trophies, and some basic info such as jumping, dodging and ect. There are some bad points, though. The book can be fragile, to be acreful when turning the pages not to rip it. In addition, there are a good ammount of typos and I know 1 character's recomended super is completely wrong (They recommend Sackboy's level 1, when it's garbage.) They do tell you how you should use all the characters effectively, though, and have a small list of combos for you to try with each character.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I bought it and I'd say it's worth the $20. Has interesting combo concepts that help give me ideas for new characters and teaches me some stuff I wouldn't know otherwise, for example Raiden can run up walls by holding X! It also says the AP cost of each characters supers which is helpful. It's not perfect as the above poster commented, but overall I'd recommend it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes