Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: Guessing who will make it to DLC in March...

Jan 23, 2013

Astroking112 wrote:
Well, if he does get in it'd be pretty good publicity for the Last of Us, so I can see why ND would want him in. But when I try to think of either of them fighting, I come up with a blank... having played neither of their games. Would Abe have a good moveset (I assume that Joel would just use a variety of punches, guns, and improvised weaponry (Like a metallic pole or something) from what I've seen in the trailers)?

Abe would have a good moveset. He'd also be kind of clumbsy since he's not a true fighter. (His basic combo is slapping people)

So you'd have to picture him as a joke character for the most part. A few of his moves would be legitimately violent though. (Throwing grenades, pulling out a robotic orb the electricutes enemies, turning into a monster on his level 3 that sprays lightning everywhere, mind controlling an enemy from his game and killing him after releasing him)

Message 41 of 43 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Yeah! Though I think the Shrykull (I spelled it wrong...I know) would suit better for a level 1 or 2,'cause Abe in the game turn in to it

just to kill on screen enemy,so it would work like the Dark bomb or Evil Cole's level 2.

firma.PNG

Message 42 of 43 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Astroking112 wrote:
Well, if he does get in it'd be pretty good publicity for the Last of Us, so I can see why ND would want him in. But when I try to think of either of them fighting, I come up with a blank... having played neither of their games. Would Abe have a good moveset (I assume that Joel would just use a variety of punches, guns, and improvised weaponry (Like a metallic pole or something) from what I've seen in the trailers)?

I made a moveset a while ago. It´s not the best, but you can see, which moves could be possible. Of coure there are many other moves i did not mention in my moveset:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Oddworld-Abe-s-Moveset/m-p/38852...

I really hope Abe is in the next DLC. He is one of my favourite characters in gaming history.

Message 43 of 43 (62 Views)
0 Likes