Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 20 2012
By: arrownoir Uncharted Territory 1693 posts

Guaranteed 3 kills lvl 3s needs to go away

23 replies 503 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

I mean what's the incentive in using it when i almost always get 3 kills with Parappa's lvl 2, occasionally even 4

A guy like Kratos and Radec etc... can get up to 8 kills and beyond with their level 3s, plus you got all the others in the full game

Also Kratos isn't OP nor does his lvl 3 last too long, Dante, Big Daddy, Nariko all got extended lvl 3s also, if they nerf him he won't be able to compete with these guys. His speed isn't a problem either, I've played against 3 of them, and still kick **bleep**

The balance issue lies in the lvl 3s, ppl with cutscene lvl 3 kills are severely crippled and has to rely on lower lvl supers, while guys like Kratos uses it as their bread and butter.

I feel SB should do away with the cutscene ones, 'cause it's not hard to mount the kills with e.g. Sweet Tooth's lvl 3

Solution: after you perform one, you should still have a filled meter worth a lvl 1 super (it would balance it out)

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 24 (503 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Re: Guaranteed 3 kills lvl 3s needs to go away

Oct 20, 2012
In 1v1's people would need those cutscene level 3's to even touch me! I can pretty much dodge Kratos and Sweet Tooth's pretty easily now.
Message 2 of 24 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 20, 2012
If they get to level 3 to begin with you aren't good. You can throw them and make them lose ap. Simple enough huh?
Message 3 of 24 (483 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I can dodge parappas level 2 easily. thats why.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 4 of 24 (472 Views)
Wastelander
862 posts

Oct 20, 2012
At this point I wish fat princess had a cut scene ..... hers might not even get 3 .... the chicken is her best special.
Message 5 of 24 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I all depends on how the round is going.. I have dodged Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Sly Cooper, and Fat Princess Level 3 in various rounds.. i think if KO's are hard to come by in free for all.. a Screen KO Super Move is actually not a bad strategy or move.. Its all about how the round is going..
Message 6 of 24 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 20, 2012

unless you can combo into your level one

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 7 of 24 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 20, 2012
That's sort of where the strategy comes into play, there are ways to work around this, for Parappa for example if you have ways to get to his level 2 fast enough to use it more than once you could go ahead and do that, think of a way to get players above you to uyour level 1, or hell if you're worried about someone getting to their level 3 then just grab them, it subtracts some of their meter.

I use Sweet Tooth and one of the strategies I like to go for is look at the characters in the match first of all, Sly, Radec, Kratos, and Parappa are characters to keep a watchful eye on, for Sly if he turns invisible I just look for the smoke he emits when he jumps and lands, for Parappa I watch to see whether or not he's generating AP out of his radio and interrupt him if he does along with taking all the AP from the radio for myself, if Kratos is on the field I'll use grabs on him most of the time, and for Radec, since most Radec players just spam the sniper they're the only ones I stay on for the entire match because ya know that Sniper gets him a lot of AP just from one shot and his machine gun can trap you if you aren't careful.
Message 8 of 24 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Oct 20, 2012
My problem is that if they don't want to remove Parappa's level 3 cutscene then they they should at least increase his level 1 range. It's so small and can miss WAAAYYY too easily.
Message 9 of 24 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Or they could double the score for getting a level 3 cutscenes.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 10 of 24 (350 Views)
0 Likes