Wastelander
646 posts

Re: Greg Miller better not review this game

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

I really do not understand the hate for Greg Miller, he's a totally cool guy that embraces community members and just seems to like to have a good time.

He is literally the only person on earth (who's universally hated) where I cannot even fathom why he's hated, he just seems so likable to me.

The only thing I can think of is that people are really judging another human being and having genuine dislike for a person because he has a differing opinion than others on video games. But, pssh, there aren't people really like that...

I hope.

Message 51 of 63 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I don't hate him its just some of igns reviews are full of **bleep** is all
Message 52 of 63 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
I don't hate him its just some of igns reviews are full of **bleep** is all

I know, it wasn't aimed at you, I was talking about everyone.

Message 53 of 63 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Greg Miller loves PSAS. Also, he has a lot of valid points about LBPK. I don't think it deserves a 5/10, but they definitely took a more party/Mario Kart take on it, it can be incredibly frustrating going through campaign because of that, whereas Modnation felt more skill based rather than random.

Message 54 of 63 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 13, 2012
His LBPK review was basically "modnation this, modnation that, cry whine modnation that".
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 55 of 63 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Lbpk isn't like mario kart I know I played mario kart on ds and wii and I was like I said in the lbpk beta I never played modnation but I would think its different (yea its on of my rule's if it has no trophies I can't play that's why I wish that and heavenly sword would get a trophy patch
Message 56 of 63 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Did you guys even read the lbp karting review?he had valid points and when he had a problemhe compared it to Modnation because that was the only karting game he could refrence
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 57 of 63 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 13, 2012

That's because Greg Millar is a fat dipstick. His reviews are biased and idiots base their purchases off of dumb IGN reviews.

Medal of Honor- 5

LBPKarting - 5

Halo- 9.5

CODBlackOps2- 9.3

hmmmm.................... seems suspicious....

Message 58 of 63 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Also I played Modnation... and basing a review on it is a huge mistake. Modnation SUCKED. It was slow loading times, boring story mode, and I felt like there was nothing to do but race and use 3 weapons... it was just dead in the water and a disappointing game.

LBPKarting on the otherhand is fun, inviting, customizable, has MORE features, loads faster, and has more interesting track design.... idk about you guys but that sounds like a better game already.

IGN is a terrible source for reviews. You want a good review? Do it yourself.... Gamespot and IGN are just pocketing microsoft cash while they post "Imaginary Points" for games...

Message 59 of 63 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Like I said igns reviews are full of **bleep** lollipop chainsaw great game but they said it sucked splatterhouse not terrible and first time around is really good and change of paste music for it was good gameplay story is the classic damsel in distress but with a cool twist graphics could have been better for the look they were trying to get and the mask are nice its just a shame the good ones was dlc
Message 60 of 63 (49 Views)
0 Likes