Highlighted
Nov 13 2012
By: Colton360 I Only Post Everything 954 posts

Greg Miller better not review this game

62 replies 812 views Edited Nov 13, 2012
Greg Miller from IGN doesn't review this game. He reviewed LBPK and gave it a 5/10. he kept referring the game to Modnation Racers.

Although I've never played LBPK it doesn't look like a bad game. From gameplay perspective I thought it was going to get a solid 7 or 8 out of 10

Now if he reviews this game we all know what game he's going to compare it to -_-
I've seen a video of him talking about PSAS and he isn't a big fan of the super system.

I hope to god Colin Moriarty reviews this game. Or I'm gonna shoot myself

Has anyone played LBPK? Is it that bad?
Message 1 of 63 (812 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Greg Miller better not review this game

Nov 13, 2012
* I hope Greg Miller doesn't review this game
Message 2 of 63 (809 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I'm pretty sure it's Colin. He tweeted saying he has 55% of the achievments for the game so far.

Message 3 of 63 (782 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Zunja, not to be a jerk, but... TROPHIES!
But, I too hope Colin will be reviewing the game.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 4 of 63 (767 Views)
Wastelander
646 posts

Nov 13, 2012

"Greg Miller has a different opinion than me so I hope he doesn't review this game"

Perfectly fine with anyone reviewing this game, and personally I like Greg, he's totally unwavering in his opinions and doesn't care if someone disagrees with him.

I mean does it really matter if he gives it a different score than you would? Be glad that you can enjoy the game more than he could, don't get mad and attack him for having a different experience than you.

I seriously don't get the Internet sometimes.

Message 5 of 63 (741 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
Greg Miller from IGN doesn't review this game. He reviewed LBPK and gave it a 5/10. he kept referring the game to Modnation Racers.

Although I've never played LBPK it doesn't look like a bad game. From gameplay perspective I thought it was going to get a solid 7 or 8 out of 10

Now if he reviews this game we all know what game he's going to compare it to -_-
I've seen a video of him talking about PSAS and he isn't a big fan of the super system.

I hope to god Colin Moriarty reviews this game. Or I'm gonna shoot myself

Has anyone played LBPK? Is it that bad?

Littlebig planet karting is freaking awesome.  i've been playing it for hours today

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 63 (735 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I'm pretty sure Greg will be the one to review this game. After all he does review the majority of Playstation games. Besides, he's said before that he really likes the game.
Message 7 of 63 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 13, 2012
LBPK is done by the same makers as mod nation and uses the same game engine. It was only watched and helped by member of media molecule so you can't blame the guy for saying its like mod nation and it basically is. I have played it, though I personally feel its really good because I love all things LBP for a fan of mod nation they would say its the same as having a LBP expansion for mod nation
Message 8 of 63 (720 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Him not liking the super system was when he got to play 10 minutes of the game. He has played a lot more and likes. Hes a hardcore modnation racers fan so lbp karting was disappointing for him
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 9 of 63 (689 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 13, 2012
@HyperStory
well if he gives a biased opinion, it can change the opinions about people getting this game
-_-
Message 10 of 63 (687 Views)
0 Likes