Jan 22 2013
By: ChasedBobMan1 First Son 30 posts

Greatest Victory and Worst Lost?

5 replies 188 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

So I'll start off, It was 2v2 my partner was Ratchet and I played as Sly. We were up against Kratos and E Cole, they took out my partner and left me. I had one life left, kratos had 2 I think and cole had 1, the map was Paris. They kept me in the air E Cole was hiting me with that electric bar move, and Kratos kept using his air moves or something lol. They kept saying lets do this til he ragequits and laugh. Right after that I used my neutral circle came down got Cole and layed a smacking down. I took out Cole, moved onto Kratos and Kill Confirmed him. Second of my best matches I fought with these two sackboys who always spam the cake out of (pun intended). Me and my partner took'em out, after all the spamming they did to us to get their level 3s pay back!

I lost major to this Big Daddy and Drake, and while Drake wasn't all that great Big Daddy knew what he was doing. Combo after combo into level 1, but I give credit where credit is due so thats it. But I want your guys take on your wins and losses/

Message 1 of 6 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Greatest Victory and Worst Lost?

Jan 22, 2013

Any victory against a Kratos player is the greatest one Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I kept running into this team of an Evil Cole and a Toro. The Evil Cole kept spamming one of his moves while the Toro kept sleeping to build AP. Unfortunately I lost all of the matches. . . It was worse today when my partner was disconnected at the start of the match err - _ - ' I think that Toro picked up some of my moves though, so I guess that's one good thing?

Message 3 of 6 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I have quite a few cool victories but I gotta say I think the best victories are when either I make a come back, or when my game plan works which does quite a bit.

My worst losses however have to be the ones where AP suddenly becomes hard to come by if only because everyone likes to play Ping Pong with me, in other words I keep getting launched by easy to avoid moves only because someone else launched me into them when they happen to be doing their attack animation.
Message 4 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Had a pretty awesome one the other day as i've been getting to learn sly
Me (Sly) and my GF (raiden) were playing quick 2v2 stock the other against an evil cole and kratos

Score towards half of the game ended up with me on only one life (GF dead lol), opponents cole on 1 and kratos on 3
Long story short, I beat a team of kratos on 3 lives and e cole on 1 life with only one life using sly Smiley Very Happy

Also as i've been playing more of sly, was just in a ranked FFA, coming last. got my lvl 1 super within the last 10 seconds and changed my place from last to first with a triple kill in the last 2 seconds Smiley Very Happy

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 5 of 6 (83 Views)
Highlighted
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Unranked match, 2v2, Team 1 is Kratos and I think it was Dante, and Me (Sly) and Dante on the other team. I'm thinking to myself, "this should be an interesting match". This is where things get intense.

The match starts.

It's just me and my teammate. VICTORY! Smiley Very Happy Didn't have to lift a finger.

Message 6 of 6 (60 Views)