Highlighted
Sep 29 2012
By: LexReborn2 First Son 2 posts

Great Job Superbot

12 replies 361 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Hi Superbot.

I have to give credit where credit is due. Originally when I heard of this game I really didn't have high expectations. I immediately pawned it off as a fan appeaser and left it at that. I was never a Smash fan although I've played all of them extensively. I didn't think you guys would deliver a fun experience but you did. I have been in both the PS3 and Vita Betas and the transition from one to the other was amazingly smooth. So on techinical progression Hat's off to you.

The game it's self is great Fun even when I lose I walked away having fun in the game. the depth for advance play is also spot on. I mainly played Sweet Tooth and Radec and neither of them are super combo focused. However, you translated the characters play styles and combos down perfectly towards their overall characters.
   I also like how much you guys worked on the networking aspect to deliever smooth gameplay on a wired and Wireless connection. Very rarely did I experience lag and controller lag was none.

If there is one thing I would hope for is DLC for the game, atleast 5 characters to mix it up before you guys make a sequel. This beta helped rejuvinate the fun in gaming I have missed this gen. Keep it up guys and you have a day one purchase from me.

Also, every friend of mine that I had play the beta COMPLETELY enjoyed the game and walked away not comparing it to Smash like a lot of others were. Several of them have pre-ordered it as well.

Message 1 of 13 (361 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Great Job Superbot

Sep 29, 2012

LexReborn2 wrote:

Hi Superbot.

I have to give credit where credit is due. Originally when I heard of this game I really didn't have high expectations. I immediately pawned it off as a fan appeaser and left it at that. I was never a Smash fan although I've played all of them extensively. I didn't think you guys would deliver a fun experience but you did. I have been in both the PS3 and Vita Betas and the transition from one to the other was amazingly smooth. So on techinical progression Hat's off to you.

The game it's self is great Fun even when I lose I walked away having fun in the game. the depth for advance play is also spot on. I mainly played Sweet Tooth and Radec and neither of them are super combo focused. However, you translated the characters play styles and combos down perfectly towards their overall characters.
   I also like how much you guys worked on the networking aspect to deliever smooth gameplay on a wired and Wireless connection. Very rarely did I experience lag and controller lag was none.

If there is one thing I would hope for is DLC for the game, atleast 5 characters to mix it up before you guys make a sequel. This beta helped rejuvinate the fun in gaming I have missed this gen. Keep it up guys and you have a day one purchase from me.

Also, every friend of mine that I had play the beta COMPLETELY enjoyed the game and walked away not comparing it to Smash like a lot of others were. Several of them have pre-ordered it as well.

ool, addin more fuel to the fire

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 2 of 13 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

LexReborn2 wrote:

Hi Superbot.

Yeah, because your rage hasn't been half of the fire itself.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 13 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Finally a good topic for once.

Message 4 of 13 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Too bad you're in the minority, TC and that this game will flop badly.

Message 5 of 13 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Sep 29, 2012
The game is fun, no doubt but I won't be getting this game with the roster as it is.

It's not a threat. it's not whining.

I expected Playstation All Stars. I spent almost $400 on a Vita and games with an expectation that the new mascot Kat would be in the game.

On top of that, there's only 2 female characters in there who are in no way Playstation All-Stars.

Get real SuperBot. You should be ashamed.
Message 6 of 13 (272 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

LexReborn2 wrote:

Hi Superbot.

Yeah, because your rage hasn't been half of the fire itself

no where near, there'smore people than me complaining about this game dude

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 7 of 13 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

LexReborn2 wrote:

Hi Superbot.

Yeah, because your rage hasn't been half of the fire itself

no where near, there'smore people than me complaining about this game dude

Complaining about the current scenario?  Yeah, there are some.  However, you're the only one that insists on sitting there and bashing every aspect of the game because of one thing you don't like, and you're one of maybe four people here that insist no matter what that this game sucks because of its roster size.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 8 of 13 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 9 of 13 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Glad u like it and are buying it because its fun! thought that was that gaming is about. point me to the game where developers listened to EVERYTHING the fans demanded and i guarentee its probably broken beyond imagine. i love EVERYTHING theyve done with the game especially the roster! 

Message 10 of 13 (227 Views)