Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 21 2012
By: TalarioSpada Splicer 42 posts

Great Game... what's the status on NDA?

2 replies 190 views Edited Oct 21, 2012

Hey everyone!

So I just gotta say I love this game! Better than I could have imagined.

On that note, are we allowed to post about this game on our own websites?

I've been taking a lot of notes and keeping track of a lot of information in regards to characters move sets and combos (and trying to get accurate AP gains). The thing is I think it would be a great help for players once the games released to be able to go some place and easily find all the combos and strategies for each of the characters, and as of right now, this forum isn't really organized enough to be able to find this information easily.

Either way, if we can't I guess I'll just wait to publish the information until November 20th. Either way, if any of you guys are having a hard time with Parappa, Radec, Fat Princess or Kratos, be sure to check out my site for information. The goal is to have all of the characters completely analyzed, but right now, those are the 4 I and my friends that contribute to my site are familiar with.

My goal is to just be a resource for players, so if anyone else would like to contribute, let me know. The website is www.nerdspot.net .

Anyways, if anyone knows about the status of the "Non-disclosure Agreement", please let me know! Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Great Game... what's the status on NDA?

Oct 21, 2012
The non disclosure agreement is only for superbot employees. You can post anything on your website.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Wassup?
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Re: Great Game... what's the status on NDA?

Oct 21, 2012
There is no NDA on the beta. You're not seeing the final version.
Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)
0 Likes