Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Gravity Rush, Highest Rated Vita PSN Game.

Nov 11, 2012
Kat would be pretty epic, absolutely loved the game. Ive been one of the people asking for her inclusion since the beginning and would flip if she got in as DLC. The only thing that would disappoint me is if she ended up having a playstyle I didnt like and I never ended up using her Smiley Sad
Message 31 of 124 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Nov 11, 2012
She's popular on the IGN forums.

I think her level 1 super would be her using stasis field to trap opponents close to her and throw them.

level 2 could be moving around as a black hole
I would like level 3 to be flying around in the panther forum taking people out but that probably wouldn't happen.
Message 32 of 124 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Well I guess her rise in popularity will increase her chances even more.  I saw her as being as dlc for a while now called it after heihachi was shown.

I told most of the guys who believe the leak and the blurry pictures it wasn't her, I was right one time lets see if I'm right again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 33 of 124 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Nov 11, 2012

IzoGray wrote:
She's popular on the IGN forums.

I think her level 1 super would be her using stasis field to trap opponents close to her and throw them.

level 2 could be moving around as a black hole
I would like level 3 to be flying around in the panther forum taking people out but that probably wouldn't happen.

That would look too much like Cole's level 1, I'd say that it should be that more powerful version of her gravity kick(I forgot the name).

Message 34 of 124 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I didnt believe the leak, but I was ready for her announcement - not worried in the sense that she's first party so her being DLC is extremely likely.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 35 of 124 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Did anyone ever figure out where that Kat picture came from on the character page "leak"?

That looked like official art
Message 36 of 124 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I personally didn't like Gravity Rush and wouldn't mind Kat taking a hike back to her own game, but the demand for her would raise sales and give SuperBot more reason to release extra DLC.

The Party Panda.png

Message 37 of 124 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Nov 11, 2012

XxPartyPandazXx wrote:

I personally didn't like Gravity Rush and wouldn't mind Kat taking a hike back to her own game, but the demand for her would raise sales and give SuperBot more reason to release extra DLC.

The Party Panda.png

I didn't like Gravity Rush either, and usually when I hear things like, "Kat is the face of the Vita." or "There's no way Crash deserves a spot over Kat!" It kinda makes me deteste the character even more. Oh well, if SB profits from something like this, it's all I need.

Message 38 of 124 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Kat isn't the 'face' of Vita, but she's the best rep for it & her moveset possibilities just make her an overall great addition.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 39 of 124 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Nov 11, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Kat isn't the 'face' of Vita, but she's the best rep for it & her moveset possibilities just make her an overall great addition.

You are right about the moveset, but it kinda pisses me off how no two people on here can live in peace whilst having conlficting opinions.

Message 40 of 124 (128 Views)
0 Likes