Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 06 2013
By: lxhizy Hekseville Citizen 385 posts

Gran Turismo stage...

14 replies 192 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

Gran Turismo has always been one of the most succesful franchises of Sony, since its release it has sold almost 70 million copies worldwide, so why didn't they include the game on PASBR? I find it stupid

of course i'm not asking for a "Gran Turismo character" because it would be akward to fight against a car, but a Gran Turismo stage would be awesome, maybe a mix between Gran Turismo and Ratchet & Clank

Message 1 of 15 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: Gran Turismo stage...

Mar 6, 2013

The thing about anything Gran Turismo in this game is that SSM would have to get permission from every car company whose models they show, since GT uses life-like simulations of real sportscars

Message 2 of 15 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Mar 6, 2013
They could have the logos of each of the characters' games on the cars instead.
#TogetherToros
Message 3 of 15 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Mar 6, 2013

musicfreaklam wrote:

The thing about anything Gran Turismo in this game is that SSM would have to get permission from every car company whose models they show, since GT uses life-like simulations of real sportscars

well they wouldn't need to get permission of every char company if they just create a stage with 1 or 2 cars right?

Message 4 of 15 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Mar 6, 2013

lxhizy wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

well they wouldn't need to get permission of every char company if they just create a stage with 1 or 2 cars right?

I guess so.  And as long as they don't use the logos they should be fine.  I think...

Message 5 of 15 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Mar 6, 2013
A gran turismo arena that maybe has some platforms on it cars, without logos of course, could come driving along the arena and can hit enemies ( similar to Mario kart stage in SSB). A little bit into the fight, a giant Katamari will roll into the background and start rolling things up. The cars will then stop racing and start driving away from the Katamari. The Katamari will sometimes roll onto the arena, similar to when the cars did, except slower, bigger, and will constantly roll up platforms and leave new ones in different spots on the arena. That's what I would like for a Gran Turismo stage, what do you guys think?
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 6 of 15 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
31 posts

Mar 6, 2013

musicfreaklam wrote:

How about instead of real cars appearing on the Gran Turismo track, it transitions into Modnation Racers?

Photobucket
Message 7 of 15 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2405 posts

Mar 6, 2013
It'd start out as a gran turismo race track, (no cars so no licenses needed for:smileytongue:) then a bunch of motorstorm cars or modnation matram come speeding down it. It'd be pretty sweet.
Message 8 of 15 (130 Views)
Splicer
81 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

Definitely starts out as GT stage the slowly more and more cars join in from ALL Wipeout, Motorstorm, Modnation Racing, LBP Karting, Twisted Metal, and maybe Jak's race game. This way the hazards could be a variety of both physical car hits and various weapons from Twisted Metal, Wipeout, LBP Karting and etc....a truly unpredictable stage that represents and puts Sony's racing/combat racing game history on a beautiful display...

Message 9 of 15 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Mar 6, 2013
I'm glad people likes the idea! since I saw the WipeOut stage I thought "well, what about Gran Turismo?" and well I decided to share the idea today

BAMFosaurus wrote:

Definitely starts out as GT stage the slowly more and more cars join in from ALL Wipeout, Motorstorm, Modnation Racing, LBP Karting, Twisted Metal, and maybe Jak's race game. This way the hazards could be a variety of both physical car hits and various weapons from Twisted Metal, Wipeout, LBP Karting and etc....a truly unpredictable stage that represents and puts Sony's racing game history on a beautiful display...

I liked this one^

Message 10 of 15 (84 Views)
0 Likes