I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: Grabbing is noobish.

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

It is really annoying when someone keep contantly grabbbing you and steals your AP.

What you're going to do?

They grab me, I get annoyed by it. I rarely grab till I kept noticing about losing AP. It even made me lose a match by not getting Sweet Tooth's Level 3 Super, and yes, it's that hard. So what I have to do? Grab. If they use it, I use it.

I do however agree when you said if there's no AP loss option.

I would prefer the "Grab" to just gain AP instead of making players losing AP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 51 of 96 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1490 posts

Nov 1, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
Some grabs hit you on the floor. I try to jump and escape, it just doesn't give me enough time to do it. Maybe if grab would be slower then maybe i could at least jump once but it literally doesn't let me do anything.

You must have bad lag or something becaus eI rarely have that problem with knockdown grabs.

So it's other people lag then. Not how noobish the people are. Ok. End of case.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 52 of 96 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Nov 1, 2012
What claims did you win? You're the common denominator here homie. Everyone else isn't having the same problem with grabs. I spam grab sometimes. Yes it's intentional. If I'm in the lead and u see someone just shybof a level 3, I'll drop them down to level 2 if I can. Fun fact though, repeated grabs in succession makes you lose less AP every time. My cousin and I sacrificed a few matches and tested it a few times and after 5 or 6, the amount of AP loss was only 1 point. Furthermore, it's contingent on how much AP you have someone with only a level 1 loses far less than someone with a level 3. The grabbing system is incredibly balanced. I don't know how long someone has to wait before grabbing again so that the opponent loses generous AP or if you have to attack first. Hard to test that exactly. Just my observations.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 53 of 96 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1490 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

It is really annoying when someone keep contantly grabbbing you and steals your AP.

What you're going to do?

They grab me, I get annoyed by it. I rarely grab till I kept noticing about losing AP. It even made me lose a match by not getting Sweet Tooth's Level 3 Super, and yes, it's that hard. So what I have to do? Grab. If they use it, I use it.

I do however agree when you said if there's no AP loss option.

I would prefer the "Grab" to just gain AP instead of making players losing AP.

I was thinking the same thing. It perfectlly make up good balance. I stop players from using lvl 3 by hitting them on the air and not letting them touch the ground. I have done for at least 30 seconds. That is a more skilled way than just a regular grab,

Message 54 of 96 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Grabbing Was Not and Will Never be a noobish attack !!!

You're saying that cause you're a noob yourself. XDDD

Don't worry though... I used to be one too..... D:

Heart SEXXXXXXXXXXXY RAYMAN GIRL FOREVER Heart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 55 of 96 (139 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 1, 2012
You'll get better, don't worry. After a while it's pretty easy to see grabs coming and you can dodge them

Message 56 of 96 (133 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1490 posts

Nov 1, 2012
We just agreed that it lags that lets me be grabbed and now because how "bad" i am raygirl. I will never be a noob in any game. I always try to. There's a difference between bad and noob, and if your pointing out to something is bad and not noob.
Message 57 of 96 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1490 posts

Nov 1, 2012
You can't tell if a player is grabbing you when they have so much close combat attacks. Like i said, i can't even start moving when i stand up, so i am thinking its lag. I always get the best combos in the 3 minutes of the game, and if there was a most AP gained by your attacks achievement, i would always be getting one in every match. So far in the beta, i'm 100% in the final game i won't get that imaginary ahievement all the time.
Message 58 of 96 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Nov 1, 2012

How is grabbing "noobish" though? this still doesnt make sense they eay you worded it it makes it seem you just kept getting grabbed and you copuldn't do anything about it. sounds like a flaw in your strategy. But thats just the way you worded it of course you wouldnt admit a falshood or being wrong or in anyway not as good as you think you are or this isn't what you meant so whatdid you actiually mean to clear the air.

My words are  that its by far not "noobish" since most "noobs" dont grab or block hell half the time most people don't even get aclamated to the throw or block buttons to be where they are until AFTER noobdome. This is reinforced to your claim of Raygirl depicting your opinion of a "noob" as well.

I'm not ganna pick a fight with you I just want to understand what you mean. I read all the posts on every page as I normally do I would like either your verdict or reinstatment of what your talking about. Approaching anything especially this forum like the way you did wouldn't get anything done but get people upset and ridiculed by us. if thats your go than happy troliing.

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 59 of 96 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 1, 2012
@Revenger-cm not to be rude but I don't think any one agreed that its lag he said you might have lag and then you claimed it must be the other and there not "noobs" just because your trying to fight a losing battle like it or not.
Message 60 of 96 (94 Views)
0 Likes