Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: Got the game guide ...but no GAME

Nov 30, 2012
What makes you think I don't want the code?=P I'm just waiting for the **bleep** game to arrive so I can use it.
Message 21 of 27 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Well, people. DO NOT PRE-ORDER FROM GAME.UK.

I still haven't recieved my game from them! I finally bought it on PS Store this weekend because I just couldn't wait any longer. This is the worst experience I've had with ordering a game ever.

There may be some people who love Game.uk here, but for christ's sake; it should have been here on the 23rd! And if I didn't want to buy another copy I would have been forced to wait 45 days before they can give me a refund or send another copy. I'll never order anything from them again.

But now I have finally played the game and it's AWESOME! Loving Drake more than I thought I would.

Message 22 of 27 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Nope, I hate them. Decided to use my 'reward points' on a £5 PSN voucher code - they took the points and the money but no code. When I contacted customer support, they told me to take it up with Sony as they're the ones who provided them with the codes, when I persistently told them I did not even receive a code, the rep told me (I kid you not) 'We are going in circles, contact Sony, bye'. Reported the a**hole, got transferred to multiple different incompotent and useless reps on the phone until I finally got my code, right there and then I swore of GAME for the final time.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 27 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Oh, christ. Don't get me started on their customer service=P
Message 24 of 27 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Why is EVERYBODY outside of the US on this forum. Don't you guys have your own playstation.uk/eu and stuff?
Message 25 of 27 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 3, 2012
It's a joke of a service - in comparison, ShopTo send me games a day or two before release, give me 'points' to use on my future purchases, compensate £5 if the game arrives any later then release date & give instant refunds on the off chance an item gets lost in the mail (after the usual waiting period of 14 days for items to arrive).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 26 of 27 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Wow, do you really have a problem with non-North Americans, Harley? I honestly think the Americans on this forum are much more immature than the Brits and Europeans
Message 27 of 27 (19 Views)
0 Likes