Reply
Oct 30 2012
By: SON_OF_KRATOS666 Uncharted Territory 1704 posts
Offline

Got my PVR today, just look how this match ended. :D

8 replies 495 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ISd_Z-NXIwA?list=UUzJEcbegq5HhlOwFMCt_rSQ&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Message 1 of 9 (495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Got my PVR today, just look how this match ended. :D

Oct 30, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ISd_Z-NXIwA?list=UUzJEcbegq5HhlOwFMCt_rSQ&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


IMAGE_009.jpg

 

Check that ***! OUT!

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 2 of 9 (480 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/29/2007
Offline
264 posts
 

Re: Got my PVR today, just look how this match ended. :D

Oct 30, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ISd_Z-NXIwA?list=UUzJEcbegq5HhlOwFMCt_rSQ&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


IMAGE_009.jpg

 

Check that ***! OUT!



How did you die so much? That's a whole lot for such a short match.

Message 3 of 9 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Got my PVR today, just look how this match ended. :D

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

BigGZ4CZ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ISd_Z-NXIwA?list=UUzJEcbegq5HhlOwFMCt_rSQ&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


IMAGE_009.jpg

 

Check that ***! OUT!



How did you die so much? That's a whole lot for such a short match.


Are you serious? 4x over time 2x! The Sly guy obviously spammed!

 

PLUS slys level 1 hitbox is a bit to high and cheap.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 4 of 9 (461 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/29/2007
Offline
264 posts
 

Re: Got my PVR today, just look how this match ended. :D

Oct 30, 2012

Well that's crazy.

Message 5 of 9 (408 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Got my PVR today, just look how this match ended. :D

Oct 30, 2012
I love the end were you guys stick each other, saw it coming but still awesome


Message 6 of 9 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Got my PVR today, just look how this match ended. :D

Oct 30, 2012
I love when that happens I have had two murrays smack the sly at the end
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 9 (232 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Got my PVR today, just look how this match ended. :D

Oct 30, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
I love when that happens I have had two murrays smack the sly at the end

yea

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 8 of 9 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/03/2010
Offline
96 posts
 

Re: Got my PVR today, just look how this match ended. :D

Oct 30, 2012

Good Game. I've gotten a few 4X AP OT's and most recent was last time I played two days ago. It was funny and final score was us 32 and them......I don't remember because we won and thats all that mattered.lol

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Zelfear45
Message 9 of 9 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes