Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Got a text from Gamestop about my preorder, does this mean I can get it at midnight?

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Sauruswarrior wrote:

Called my GS and they are doing midnight so it is false that GS is not doing midnight, its based on how many ppl want this and hitman so call and see if you are lucky otherwise get in line at 10 when they open! :smileyhappy:

really? weird we got a call saying no gamestop can

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Re: Got a text from Gamestop about my preorder, does this mean I can get it at midnight?

Nov 20, 2012

My local gamestop is having a midnight release today too for Hitman and we're allowed to pick up All Stars. They had the signs and everything outside for the event tonight. Call your GameStop to make sure. I won't be getting it at midnight because college life sucks but if you live in Queens, NY near Atlantic Ave, go get PSAS at midnight :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 20, 2012

yup called them earlier today. they said yes, they be open at 11PM tonight 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I already called my GameStop in Las Vegas Nevada and they said they have a midnight opening =D
Sadly, I can't go due to no ride so I will just pick it up tommorow ^^
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Its not for midnight, but the time your gamestop opens which is usually 6-10 am
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Its true, I just got a message right now. The text said my order will be available Tue AM and to bring "your trades to reduce price". Thats what my text said.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I got the same text. My GameStop also canceled their midnight release. So I asked can I go pick it up tonight and they said no. They are holding my game hostage!!!

I started to ask can In at least see it...hold it... :smileysad:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (53 Views)
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Nov 20, 2012
It hurt. I wanted a midnight release so badly.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
874 posts

Nov 20, 2012

yes that means there is a midnight release at the one you pre-ordered at... i had it reserved at two different locations but only one is having a midnight release

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (43 Views)
0 Likes