Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2012
By: TheGoldenMonky5 Hekseville Citizen 343 posts

Goodness

12 replies 269 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

I can't believe how many people want too say this game fell short when it has not even be released yet..They want too talk about tthe roster and how stupid it is without Crash and Spyro...well then you help Superbot out and pitch in the **bleep** load of money that these characters need too be bought with..seriously you all act as if Crash has other history and impact on this world outside of Playstation I'm sure if he did then he would of most def made it in ITS A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER JUST LET IT GO! Superbot was kind enough to give us Beta and people play it and say the game is not complete NO **bleep** SHERLOCKKKKK ITS THE BETA QUIT BEING SO DAM SPOILED AND BE HAPPY YOU GOT TO PLAY WHILE IT LASTED if any Superbot people out here read these fourms then please don't think that your fanbase consist of all whiny spoiled people..Ever since I was a kid and I played the Smash Series I always wanted a Playstation game to be brought out just like it and here it is and none of you cry babies will ruin that for me and or anyone else who loves this game. If you find yourself on this fourm complaining about it every single day then you need to go change your life...go out and go party or hang with friends or actually do well in school..and also it is the first game in a possible series, not everything is going too be accurate on the first try  but hey at least gave a dam by pushing the release date back too fix the bugs and glitches instead of being cash cows and ripping us off like other companies!!!!!

Go ahead and flame away and deflect, talk about how this post was uncalled for..

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (269 Views)
Sackboy
568 posts

Re: Goodness

Nov 4, 2012

Hallelujah! The Golden Monkey has spoken!

We should now shut the duck up about charcters and just wait for the full game... 

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

In my land, those who hear the Golden Monkeys wisdom first hand are rewarded with a lifetime of tranquility...let us begin our chant to appease the Gods.

hai yai yai yaa, hai yai yai yaa, hai yai yai yaa...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (251 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 4, 2012

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "You don't like the roster? Then pay SuperBot to have Crash" this is just PRICELESS.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Nov 4, 2012
The monky speaks the truth
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Its a fact I want Crash in,because hes my favorite character.
But nothing will happen if hes not in.I play with Jak and Ratchet.
I cant belive some people will not buy the game,because hes not in.
The game is actually very fun,still playing the beta.
And there are no ridicolous trophies.Thank you Superbot!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

dude **bleep**, this game fell short because it's a **bleep** 20 character roster with 14 levels and broken gameplay. Superbot had 3 years and 50 gigs to work with...and we get this garbage....

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

dude **bleep**, this game fell short because it's a **bleep** 20 character roster with 14 levels and broken gameplay. Superbot had 3 years and 50 gigs to work with...and we get this garbage....

^ this is the voice of someone who has the game pre ordered and will be there midnight release everybody.  Say hello to the most dedicated PSABR fan ever :smileytongue:

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:
Its a fact I want Crash in,because hes my favorite character.
But nothing will happen if hes not in.I play with Jak and Ratchet.
I cant belive some people will not buy the game,because hes not in.
The game is actually very fun,still playing the beta.
And there are no ridicolous trophies.Thank you Superbot!

^this person right here has the perfect amount of optimism, truth

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

This is also someone who has absolutely no idea about the process of game development.  

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (164 Views)
0 Likes