Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 22 2012
By: ATOMB0Y_ Treasure Hunter 5278 posts
Accepted Solution

Good news guys

[ Edited ]
48 replies 917 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Firstly, don't worry about the TV situation. The final version of the game will support both standard and high definition.

Secondly, and most importantly: Colt, you now have a mission. You must show your friend that PlayStation All-Stars is awesome. Fortunately, we did most of the work for you. Don't fail us on the last leg, buddy. wink

I suppose you'll be needing a beta code: I will give to one member on her that has been waiting for awhile

Thanks so much for your support and have fun!

the game will support standard definition so no need to worry about that and I have a beta code to give out so theres my good

news

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 1 of 49 (917 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Re: Good news guys

Sep 22, 2012

Wait... are you saying you have an extra beta code? 

can I have it if that's what you are saying?

Message 2 of 49 (900 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

Thats great man, love to see members of the forum working together. I myself would love a beta code if you could. I've been trying to get one since the first beta started and I've had no luck.

EDIT: I've changed my mind. I'd much rather see it go to my friend who I posted about below due to his insane love of Playstation

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 3 of 49 (896 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

yes I have an extra code, they wouldn't answer my question initially so I made a bs message so they would answer me and give me a code. I will hold on to it untill after the reveal and then give it to somebody. that work?

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 49 (880 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Sep 22, 2012
sure atom. can i have it? I am soo pumped for this game and have been with it since june 4th.
Message 5 of 49 (830 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
sure atom. can i have it? I am soo pumped for this game and have been with it since june 4th.

I will message it to one of you after the reveals tonight. If you don't get it I still love you guys:smileyhappy:

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 6 of 49 (820 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

yes I have an extra code, they wouldn't answer my question initially so I made a bs message so they would answer me and give me a code. I will hold on to it untill after the reveal and then give it to somebody. that work?

SuSure thing man, just give it to someone who deserves it. not some of the trolls on this forum. My buddy PSN: muskull is dying to play the game and its his birthday on September 28th (or 26 i can't remember). If you could send it to him that would be so sick. If you want to actually his email is crsaracina@yahoo.com and his name is Chase

Message 7 of 49 (816 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I'm going to pm it to one of the users who comment here sorry for your bud but thats what I'm doing. mostly cuz I hate e-mail

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 49 (806 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I'm going to pm it to one of the users who comment here sorry for your bud but thats what I'm doing. mostly cuz I hate e-mail

Oh alright man no hard feelings. To the person who gets it have fun with the beta :smileyvery-happy:

Message 9 of 49 (795 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Sep 22, 2012
I got beta :smileyhappy: add me if anyone wants to play
Message 10 of 49 (789 Views)
0 Likes