Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Good news guys

Sep 22, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:
And i thought we had something.

</3

sorry bro, my method was strict and uncaring well untill after I sent it. I know how it feels to be left out. thats why I offered the code to you guys. try sending them messages on facebook thats how I got mine good luck

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 41 of 49 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Sep 22, 2012
dont spose i could trouble you for the exact FB? the Superbot page or PSAS page?
Message 42 of 49 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:
dont spose i could trouble you for the exact FB? the Superbot page or PSAS page?

SuperBots page good luck just come up with something off the wall requesting it worked for many others

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 43 of 49 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Tell them if you won the twisted metal games you would wish for a beta code Smiley Happy

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 44 of 49 (97 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Since before E3 its been nothing but talk about this game to my friends. (Not too much though, i know alot can bog uninterested people down.) They were all skeptical until i showed them the flaw in the Smash Bro's percentage system. They've all jumped on board. Smiley Happy I went out and bought 2 more controllers for my PS3 already, i have'nt even gotten to play the game though. Smiley Sad( I put my name on the old Beta code list on these forums hoping that someone would notice and send me an extra. Unfortunately nobody did. So, here i am again, searching the forums for an extra code. Hopefully i get one. Smiley Very Happy

Message 45 of 49 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Deviate_Timmeh wrote:

Since before E3 its been nothing but talk about this game to my friends. (Not too much though, i know alot can bog uninterested people down.) They were all skeptical until i showed them the flaw in the Smash Bro's percentage system. They've all jumped on board. Smiley Happy I went out and bought 2 more controllers for my PS3 already, i have'nt even gotten to play the game though. Smiley Sad( I put my name on the old Beta code list on these forums hoping that someone would notice and send me an extra. Unfortunately nobody did. So, here i am again, searching the forums for an extra code. Hopefully i get one. Smiley Very Happy

already sent mine out but if you message superbot at their facebook page they have been giving out a lot of codes,just a tip

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 46 of 49 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Deviate_Timmeh wrote:

already sent mine out but if you message superbot at their facebook page they have been giving out a lot of codes,just a tip

Lol alright, Thanks. Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 49 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Yea, that's also how I got mine. I just sent them a message saying how awesome it would be if they gave me a code, then 10 minutes later, they gave me a code.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 48 of 49 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
609 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Here's my comment for the Beta Code.

Message 49 of 49 (64 Views)
0 Likes