Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Good news guys

Sep 22, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I'm going to pm it to one of the users who comment here sorry for your bud but thats what I'm doing. mostly cuz I hate e-mail

Oh alright man no hard feelings. To the person who gets it have fun with the beta Smiley Very Happy

I'm surprised not many are commenting here asking for it so the chances are higher for anyone here. is it bad I am getting a sick kind of joy from this?

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 11 of 49 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Hey At0m I think I know someone who deserves it a lot that has been on the forums for a while (dont worry it aint me I got one today Smiley Tongue)  Im gonna PM you and let you know who I think should get it.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 12 of 49 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Hey At0m I think I know someone who deserves it a lot that has been on the forums for a while (dont worry it aint me I got one today Smiley Tongue)  Im gonna PM you and let you know who I think should get it.

I'm listening but will only give it to him if he posts on this thread, thats how I am narrowing my choices.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 49 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 22, 2012
i want the beta,but i highly doubt ill get chosen :/ i never get picked in anything...unless if its something i don't wanna do haha. who everr gets chosen,congratz & i love you to atom ^.^ (no ga yness)
Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Message 14 of 49 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

SonicFanDj wrote:
i want the beta,but i highly doubt ill get chosen :/ i never get picked in anything...unless if its something i don't wanna do haha. who everr gets chosen,congratz & i love you to atom ^.^ (no ga yness)

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 49 (105 Views)
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

I'm listening but will only give it to him if he posts on this thread, thats how I am narrowing my choices.

Darn it he is offline atm.... Ok then I gues he wont be able to get one...  and I sent the PM but ignore it if thats what your looking for.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 16 of 49 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

SonicFanDj wrote:

thanks for the opportunity to use that just made my day

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 49 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Well, im here, but I dunno, you probably already gave it away.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 49 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

Well, im here, but I dunno, you probably already gave it away.

nope will senf it out after the reveals

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 19 of 49 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 22, 2012

oh, alright cool.  I'll keep an eye out incase you send it.  and if it is me, then thanks man.  In return, I could draw you a picture of whatever character you want. lol 

Heres my work incase you don't trust me.  Its all I do.  - http://thegreenknight24.deviantart.com/

Photobucket
Message 20 of 49 (82 Views)
0 Likes