Sep 26 2012
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2219 posts

Good news for crash fans... Or ridge racer

7 replies 509 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

so to sum up, the guesses for these pictures are street fighter, solid snake, shadow of the colossus, final fantasy, and gravity rush. they all seem plausible to me, but one of them has gotta be correct, right?

Paul Gale September 26, 2012 at 3:26 pm

I can never make a post too obvious, but the internet has been successful at deciphering all past clues I put up. I’m sure that of what I’ve shared more recently, there are people that cracked the code as well.

he said that all the hints have been deciphered... So that means that the jet ski hint has to be crash or ridge racer yippee!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 8 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Re: Good news for crash fans... Or ridge racer

Sep 26, 2012

Paul Gale actually said that someone decophered that clue a while ago... Back when the only real guesses were Crash and a few other smaller things.

Message 2 of 8 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 26, 2012
He said only a few people got the jetski hint so im pretty sure that it's not crash..

not that I dont want crash but I dont think that hint was for him
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 3 of 8 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:
He said only a few people got the jetski hint so im pretty sure that it's not crash..

yeah, people lowered it to crash or kevin butler after he said somebody got it.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 4 of 8 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Sep 26, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Are you stupid? If he said "a lot of people have got it right," Crash would be confirmed. He said that only a few people got the hint to throw everyone off. 

Message 5 of 8 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Umm... No he didn't, actually, he specifically avoided talking about the amount of people that got the hint correct.

Knowing that Crash was by far the most commonly guessed for that hint, someone on his website asked "can you give a percentage of how many people got it right?"

To which Paul responded, "I won't give a 'no comment' but I will say, 'no percentages,' certainly you want some surprises for the game don't you?"

I'd say that actually hints more towards Crash than not.

Message 6 of 8 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 26, 2012

FOR **bleep** SAKES I'VE SAID THIS 1000 TIMES!!! Paul gaul said that someone guessed it correctly after only three different guesses were made, an Uncharted Jet Ski level, some Jet Boat game, and Crash bandicoot yet the people who guessed jet boat game and Uncharted never went into detail about it just suggested that that's what it could be they gave no reason, however someone who guessed Crash did go into detail of how it relates to the picture and Paul Gale said some one guessed it CORRECTLY so Crash is is the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 8 (331 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 27, 2012
we got 3 levels we don't know the mashup of, so is bioshock infite level ( no way I see it mashed up with uncharted or ridge it's in the ski how is there going to be a jet ski there.), black rock stadium ( could very well include ridge or uncharted), and the last one I believe is killzone.

also why is that picture so secret when he confirmed the answers to san Fransisco and capture the flag so fast. If the picture was a mashup or stage why not say it?
Photobucket
Message 8 of 8 (215 Views)
0 Likes