Jan 24 2013
By: Frinker Wastelander 762 posts

Good characters for 1v1s?

4 replies 96 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

Right so the only charcters I ahve palyed as online are Nariko and Jak, i win the majority of my matches when I play free for all or 2v2. However whenever I 1v1 I nearly always lose, I use level 1s in the match and can hardly ever get them with these charcters and I dont want to ahve to go for level 3 every match cos thats not how I want to paly at all. So ive noticed with EVERY person i play against they all seem to use kill confirms, which i dont knwo how to do/ dont want to with those 2 charcters but there level 1s suck in 1v1s. narikos is easy to dodge and requires em to get at a range and jaks is so pathetic and easily interupted.. ok so Long story short what are soem decent characters to use for 1v1s? 

Rayman for all stars
Message 1 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3009 posts

Re: Good characters for 1v1s?

Jan 24, 2013
The best character for 1v1s is probably evil Cole. From there Fat princess, Good Cole, Drake, and Raiden are probably some of the better characters for 1v1
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 2 of 5 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jan 24, 2013

gonna check out the Coles now, cheers Smiley Happy

Rayman for all stars
Message 3 of 5 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Frinker wrote:

Right so the only charcters I ahve palyed as online are Nariko and Jak, i win the majority of my matches when I play free for all or 2v2. However whenever I 1v1 I nearly always lose, I use level 1s in the match and can hardly ever get them with these charcters and I dont want to ahve to go for level 3 every match cos thats not how I want to paly at all. So ive noticed with EVERY person i play against they all seem to use kill confirms, which i dont knwo how to do/ dont want to with those 2 charcters but there level 1s suck in 1v1s. narikos is easy to dodge and requires em to get at a range and jaks is so pathetic and easily interupted.. ok so Long story short what are soem decent characters to use for 1v1s? 

I think fat p is the best in 1v1's ... But if yu really like nariko and jak just keep using them and practice with them in 1v1s.. you will get better keep playing 1v1. jak is awesome and so is nariko.. jaks 1 is pretty good and he has a kill confirm. 

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 4 of 5 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Jak completely trolls those reliant on ground KC's and those who charge from the air for offense (see: his Level 1). But in terms of "best", Fat P and the Coles have to lead every list. Raiden... not so much after the grab nerf. Toro and Ratchet are some other good ones who are lesser used.
—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 5 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes