Dec 11 2012
By: YoungGuns19 Splicer 58 posts

Good additions for consideration (3)

7 replies 201 views Edited Dec 11, 2012

1. Health bar mode coupled with 2. fall-off-the-stage KO's

3. Stamina mode

I apologize for my last post. I was really upset because I just came off a tough string of matches where I got completely dominated by high levels. I was basically getting slapped around the whole time.

I just would like to make a modest request for the three things above. I am not selling this game; I was only bluffing. Looking back, I was mad. Glad I'm past that now.

I think a stamina mode and fall-off-the-stage KO's would be something good that would, overall, add to the game. Also it would give the game more content, and that's what keeps players hooked. If they don't do it for this title, I hope they consider it in PSASBR 2, although I think Sony is going to give Super Bot the axe after sales did so poorly. Hopefully sales will go up with Christmas around the corner. Maybe another developer can co-develop or take over completely. Time will tell.

Message 1 of 8 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Good additions for consideration (3)

Dec 11, 2012
These additions would cripple the core game mechanic and throw the balance out the window.
Message 2 of 8 (197 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 11, 2012

I get that you've calmed down and all, but you already got your point across in the last thread you opened. This one is redundant. Just saying...but I say no and no to your number 1 and 2.

Stamina mode doesnt sound too bad though, but to be honest, you can forget about them adding in health bars and fall off stage KOs. They will add characters, stages, maybe even new modes, but they wont change the mechanics of what makes the game the game and I think they made the game how it is so it would distinctively play different than Super Smash. 

Photobucket
Message 3 of 8 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Keneticam wrote:

Stamina mode doesnt sound too bad though

WE WANT STAMINA MODE! It's totally viable.

Message 4 of 8 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Stamina mode?! Well I cant wait so see you back here writing about how cheap it is.
Message 5 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Haha^

Message 6 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Dec 11, 2012

The game doesn't and shouldnt have these modes.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 7 of 8 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Dec 11, 2012
having any mode similar to smash bros would completely ruin this game. ALL the characters would have to be completely redone. In stamina mode the only viable characters would be Nariko, Dante, Raiden and Kratos. They will deplete ur health bar in a single combo. While those modes would be cool, I like them where they are.. in smash brothers lol.
Message 8 of 8 (97 Views)
0 Likes