Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2012
By: ProtoBurst Lombax Warrior 191 posts

Good Cole

3 replies 533 views Edited Dec 1, 2012
Hello players. I have a question to ask. I'm sorry if this thread has been posted before, but I need advice for Good Cole. How to use him well, tips, combos, hit confirm super kills, etc.Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Good Cole

Dec 1, 2012

Well, I'd love to help in the combo department but I learned the break combo I made only works on Sweet Tooth for some reason.

I have another unreliable one, though. Thunder Drop, Amp Swing- Stun, Freeze Rocket, Induction Grind- Gigawatt Blades, (jump) Lightning Tether, Amp Swing

Your kill confirms are basically your amp swing stun and your Freeze Rocket. Amp Swing Stun into Level 1 can be used as is in a real match, but that Freeze Rocket is fast. I reccomend Thunder Drop into Freeze Rocket, then run up and level 1

Let's see, moves you'd want to use. His Amp Swing is a pretty good move, just to get people off of you. Induction Grind is pretty good, but it's also really obvious. I only reccomend it after stun. Thunderdrop is great because it causes a short stun and it's pretty accessible. Lightning Tether will help you establish air superiority and is a great move for combos. Almost all of Cole's Triangle moves are so-so. Kinda lob 'em and forget 'em. The only exception being the redirect rocket, which can be used as both anti-air or a projectile. I reccomend only really using it as an anti-air. The projectile is great, but it misses a lot. The Ice Barrier is a good move, but it's more or less an alternative to the amp swing in most situations. Use it for quick aerial hits. The Ice Jump is a really good move too. It causes short stun upon jump, and gets Cole out of some bad situations. However, it's best used in the air. In the air you can shut down one guy who's harrasing you, or the whole group. You should note that you can only air ice jump off of a single jump, not a double jump. Cole's Freeze Rocket is his best move, in my opinion. It stuns and opens up the opponent for attacks like induction grind or Cole's level 1. Use it when you can. 

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 4 (512 Views)
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: Good Cole

Dec 1, 2012
Thanks mate
Message 3 of 4 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts