First Son
28 posts

Re: Good Cole =

Dec 1, 2012
Really?! He's my main! He's so fun and easy for me! I dominate! >Smiley Very Happy

Well... maybe it's just because I've been playing as him since launch Smiley Tongue

But he's easily my fav! I'm great with him, did every trial on All-Star, he's at around 800 right nowSmiley Happy GL
Message 21 of 29 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

Strider_Doom wrote:

I actually think his neutral triangle (bolts) is his goto move. You get an AP bonus if you land successive bolts! Combine this with up Triangle, and he's a beast from long range. At close range, air up Circle is way good to stay safe while bombing on dudes below.

Down Circle is way good too!

I know you were a creator of this game and all buuuut.....

I bet I can easily dominate you with Cole >Smiley Very Happy
Challenge Accepted!

hahahaha! I kid. But I'm sure I can put up one heck of a fight!

Message 22 of 29 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 1, 2012
The thing he has over evil cole is he has the attack that knocks people to the floor. With this, you can have huge strings of combos as long as you're uninterrupted.

His long distance attacks play differently but still serve the same purpose.
Message 23 of 29 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 1, 2012
^ true I have a 135 AP combo if I can get the stun and not the knockback
Message 24 of 29 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 1, 2012
It's rare I pull of his bolts with the bonus.. But I should try it more. And is it just me or does evil cole pull his off faster? And can someone explain his homing missile again? I tried it a few times but only managed to do it once, looks way cool.
Message 25 of 29 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Shoot the homing missile with up triangle and shoot the plasmids with neutral triangle. It will follow whoever u hit with the plasmids
Message 26 of 29 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
^ true I have a 135 AP combo if I can get the stun and not the knockback

I was thinking yesterday, what if you could do down + square, square + square + square x4, (because after that apparently you can't knock them down again) freeze them, then knock them into the air, over + square, square + square...

Could you imagine that AP gain?  That'd have to be an insane amount, I'm shocked no one has thought of this.  

Message 27 of 29 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Dec 1, 2012
When using good cole never approach your opponent, Have him come to you and if need be use his Square combo to knock him away and if you do end up getting the stun combo then go ahead and go for the reward combo...

Zone your butt off, use Up Circle when enemies are right above you but only use the "up circle, neutral triangle version" To hit your opponents in "weird" angles...

Example, If your opponent is in a better "position" then you and he's waiting for you to make the first move, then going for up circle, Neutral Triangle, is best to start it out...

As your fighting though, your mostly gonna use a ton of Side circles on the ground and in the air, and using Down triangle Mostly in the air for better mobility movement and control. Sometimes you can use down triangle on the ground but you can dodge better in the air and combo better.
Message 28 of 29 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

Double post****

So basically with good cole if you're in the same spot for more then 3 seconds, then you're doing it wrong. You should NOT be standing still with good cole, you should always be moving.

This in turn will make landing a move on him very difficult, which means landing level 1's, 2's, will be extremely difficult. He's THE hardest character to trap in one spot.

Good cole never has to commit to anything risky... While Evil Cole has to commit to the majority of his match ups, Good cole doesn't.

Always keep moving with good cole, never stop.

Sackboy hates Good cole with a passion =d

I'm thinking of dropping raiden imo just because of how well Good Cole fits my style. Good Cole is my actual game play style and how I like to play.

Message 29 of 29 (100 Views)
0 Likes