So, if we want this to be the most balanced fighting game ever, all the characters should be like Cole or something? People do complain alot about "balance" >.>
Not exactly but Cole and Ratchet are prime examples of good, balanced characters.
- They don't have "glaring" weaknesses
- They both (more or less) excell in close range and long range
- They both have strong hit confirms / setups into supers
- They both have good AP gain
- All of their moves are viable/ useful in some way
The list goes on
You get the idea.
@simplegary Debate is a fancy word for arguing which means ranting which sound a lot nicer then b*tching. You are b*tching sir(:
By the way I thought I was an attention **bleep** who makes pointless threads? Why are you still here? Explain your answer. (25 points)
You guys called me out so I'm going to defend myself. I'm about as much stubborn as you are an attention seeker.
SIMPLEGARY YOU NEED HELP. IF YOU CAN'T READ THIS THEN YOU'RE A HELLBENDING IDIOT. This guy...this...this guy...
I appreciate your concern for my well being but I can assure you that I'm in tip-top shape.