Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

Most of the people in the "anime" croud aren't huge with DBZ. Most people who watch DBZ only watch DBZ as an anime. I know this after my sad years of anime forums, clubs, and conventions. More people in the "anime croud" like Dragon Ball Z Abridged more than the actual Dragon Ball Z. Smiley LOL But yeah bro's trust me on the whole anime crowd thing.

Message 41 of 50 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 24, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I'm sorry, I just don't want a constipated instablond roidrage character in the game. It's not just a wasted slot ( terrible waste by the way ), it's also a terrible choice in character. DBZ was cool when I was like 7.. Out of all 3rd party characters.. no.

"Terrible choice in character"
"Wasted Slot"

These things are what people say when they want to ensure that their character will be in the game. Also, that is heavily your own opinion. I'm sure many think Goku would make an excellent character. I mean it. His moves, and everything. It would be interesting. 

That is my opinion. 

It won't happen. To tired to say why though. I'm sure someone has covered it.

Yeah, I've already said he doesn't have much of a chance, as others are more deserving. If there were 50-70 characters though, I'd say he'd very-well make the roster

But you see, that's the thing. There will only be around 20-30 characters. He would take away a slot from somebody much more deserving, and would always just be seen in the roster by some people as, "Oh look, here's the guy that somehow managed to replace Dart" or something similar to that. It isn't that he's just an anime/manga character, no, I could agree that is a little petty. It's just that with a roster the size of this, I do not want to see any type of characters like Goku, at least not yet until bigger sequels. Again, that's just my opinion. If he manages to get in, I can cope because I like anime. I will still always PERSONALLY view him as a waste of a slot though.

I understand Smiley Happy And I respect your opinion, friend. I can agree on much of that!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 42 of 50 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 24, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Most of the people in the "anime" croud aren't huge with DBZ. Most people who watch DBZ only watch DBZ as an anime. I know this after my sad years of anime forums, clubs, and conventions. More people in the "anime croud" like Dragon Ball Z Abridged more than the actual Dragon Ball Z. Smiley LOL But yeah bro's trust me on the whole anime crowd thing.

I can agree with this. However, I grew up watching DBZ and I personally still love it to this day. (Especially Abridged, lol) But yes, I can still realize this.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 43 of 50 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Smiley Surprised I didn't expect this to get to 5 pages...

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 44 of 50 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Smiley Surprised I didn't expect this to get to 5 pages...

I take it that you're new to these kinds of threads then?

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 45 of 50 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jul 24, 2012

CountMario wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I can agree with this. However, I grew up watching DBZ and I personally still love it to this day. (Especially Abridged, lol) But yes, I can still realize this.

I enjoyed it as a kid, but then it kept coming and coming and I grew to hate it. I personally find it super tacky but that's my opinion. If we are going to throw anyone in this we might as well call it Title Fight again. But if you really want to get into anime. Sony owns Aniplex, which has a lot of great animes, yes DBZ too.. (personal favorite is Gurren Lagann)

Message 46 of 50 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Not goku.. It's like how I don't want James bond or batman. I don't want anybody who's a comicbook hero( aside from Cole), or a tv show character or a movie character
Message 47 of 50 (91 Views)
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 24, 2012
As much as i'd like goku...wont happen. simple as that,.
It's a work in progress
Message 48 of 50 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 24, 2012

EZIO YES

GOKU HELL NO

Message 49 of 50 (78 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Listen, I think Goku is one of the coolest characters ever and he would probably be really fun to play in a game like this however, I don't think he should be in due to the fact that he is a manga/anime character first and video game character last. Ezio on the other hand I am all for.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 50 of 50 (68 Views)
0 Likes