Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Re: Goku and Ezio

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

I'm sorry, I just don't want a constipated instablond roidrage character in the game. It's not just a wasted slot ( terrible waste by the way ), it's also a terrible choice in character. DBZ was cool when I was like 7.. Out of all 3rd party characters.. no.

Message 31 of 50 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 24, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I'm sorry, I just don't want a constipated instablond roidrage character in the game. It's not just a wasted slot ( terrible waste by the way ), it's also a terrible choice in character. DBZ was cool when I was like 7.. Out of all 3rd party characters.. no.

"Terrible choice in character"
"Wasted Slot"

These things are what people say when they want to ensure that their character will be in the game. Also, that is heavily your own opinion. I'm sure many think Goku would make an excellent character. I mean it. His moves, and everything. It would be interesting. 

That is my opinion. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 32 of 50 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

"Wasted Slot"

These things are what people say when they want to ensure that their character will be in the game. Also, that is heavily your own opinion. I'm sure many think Goku would make an excellent character. I mean it. His moves, and everything. It would be interesting. 

That is my opinion. 

It won't happen. To tired to say why though. I'm sure someone has covered it.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 33 of 50 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Coming from the guy who thinks cereal characters are great idea..

Spoiler
I'm joking, we're buds bro.

It's not that I would rather have a character that I want, it's more like Goku would ruin the game's image in my opinion. It would just turn the whole thing tacky.. I'm sorry, after being President of an anime club you grow to hate animes like Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Bleach. 

Message 34 of 50 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

"Wasted Slot"

That is my opinion. 

Yeah, I've already said he doesn't have much of a chance, as others are more deserving. If there were 50-70 characters though, I'd say he'd very-well make the roster

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 35 of 50 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 24, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Coming from the guy who thinks cereal characters are great idea..

Spoiler
I'm joking, we're buds bro.

It's not that I would rather have a character that I want, it's more like Goku would ruin the game's image in my opinion. It would just turn the whole thing tacky.. I'm sorry, after being President of an anime club you grow to hate animes like Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Bleach. 

Again, that is your opinion. I think, personally, he would make a great addition. His moves, his attacks, supers, everything. And I can see you don't like him due to your last sentance. The whole 'grow up' thing. I'm almost 21 and I love Dragonball. Although, I never really cared for anime. I rarely watch TV. I play guitar most of the day, have a life and a girlfriend. It's all preference, sir Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 50 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

"Wasted Slot"

That is my opinion. 

Yeah, I've already said he doesn't have much of a chance, as others are more deserving. If there were 50-70 characters though, I'd say he'd very-well make the roster

If the roster size was that large then yes. They'd certainly be branching into the anime crowd.

--------

Message 37 of 50 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

"Wasted Slot"

That is my opinion. 

If the roster size was that large then yes. They'd certainly be branching into the anime crowd.

Yup! Also, it's not because he's anime, I purely stated his inclusion because he's been a big part of 3rd party playstation Smiley Tongue 

Message 38 of 50 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

"Wasted Slot"

That is my opinion. 

Yup! Also, it's not because he's anime, I purely stated his inclusion because he's been a big part of 3rd party playstation Smiley Tongue 

Smiley Wink I know.

--------

Message 39 of 50 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

"Wasted Slot"

That is my opinion. 

But you see, that's the thing. There will only be around 20-30 characters. He would take away a slot from somebody much more deserving, and would always just be seen in the roster by some people as, "Oh look, here's the guy that somehow managed to replace Dart" or something similar to that. It isn't that he's just an anime/manga character, no, I could agree that is a little petty. It's just that with a roster the size of this, I do not want to see any type of characters like Goku, at least not yet until bigger sequels. Again, that's just my opinion. If he manages to get in, I can cope because I like anime. I will still always PERSONALLY view him as a waste of a slot though.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 40 of 50 (80 Views)