Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Is it confirmed that there are only 25 characters? I was hoping for at least 30...


I know :/ But think about it! Many of Smash's characters were just repeats of others! ^^
So if we're speaking logically, I'd say we have 'more' characters than any smash game Smiley Wink

Also, I noticed you're a Red Sox fan?
I was born in Worcester and grew up in Boston Smiley Happy *Highfive!*

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 21 of 50 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Do you guys think these two are likely to appear?

 

Ezio because he has a hidden blade with a gun attachment, a sword, and a good hand to hand combat. He would be a good close combat fighter. His supers can involve his brotherhood coming in to help him. Or that flying machine that Leonardo made him in AC2.

 

Goku because he's a badass. He can shoot kamehamehas and beat the crap out of people in close range, making him good medium to close range fighter. His supers can involve the insane moves he has in the dragonball z show. (I haven't watched it since I was a kid, so I don't really know about them.)

 

 Ezio probably has a 60% chance of being in the game and Goku probably has a 30% chance.


I can understand Ezio being in the game but Goku? Honestly?  

I'm sorry but this game has it in the title: PLAYSTATION All Stars.  Goku is certainly not a playstation all star.  So personally I think he has a 0% to get in


Goku technically is an all-star. All-Stars aren't limited to characters 'made' for games or its consoles. 
Think about it. His most successful games were on the PlayStation. He's most popular for his PlayStation games. There are about 16-18 Dragonball games for the PlayStation, and many are exclusive to the PS.

Despite the popularity of the Dragonball games on Sony's systems, compared to the less-much of Nintendo's and Microsofts, I doubt he'll make the cut. However, I wish he would be in...


I'm not saying he's not an all-star in his own element.  I'm saying he's not a PLAYSTATION all-star.  Think about it... When you think of goku do you think playstation?  I don't.  I think of Cartoon Network.  Even if I think of video games... I usually think mediocre ones. I'm sorry I just don't think he has a chance.


I can see where you're coming from! ^^

I see your point, as he's a show character. If you are thinking in terms of video games though, PlayStation should be the first thing to come to mind Smiley Tongue But I'd agree that many other characters are much more deserving of their place in this game. I agree, I don't think he has much of a shot either Smiley Tongue

I think, though, he would make a nice character for this game. I just don't think his odds are very realistic Smiley Tongue


When people say 'he should not be in this game," I believe it's due to the fact that he's an anime character, but I also think he WOULD make a good character in the game. People just hate on him cause he's not a videogamme-orginal Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 22 of 50 (379 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
745 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Is it confirmed that there are only 25 characters? I was hoping for at least 30...


I know :/ But think about it! Many of Smash's characters were just repeats of others! ^^
So if we're speaking logically, I'd say we have 'more' characters than any smash game Smiley Wink

Also, I noticed you're a Red Sox fan?
I was born in Worcester and grew up in Boston Smiley Happy *Highfive!*


Woooo Go Red Sox! Even though they're doing mediocre this season...

 

Anyway, if the 25 character thing wasn't confirmed by a reliable source, I have a feeling there could be 30+. The Smash Bros characters felt repetitive because all of the Nintendo characters are so much alike. Sony has more diversity so 30 characters won't be oo bad.

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!


Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 23 of 50 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
687 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

Goku?

Sam + Dean

Ezio?

Yep.

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 24 of 50 (369 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

Youngdoz213 wrote:

ive seen enough ezio

lets see some connor in PASBR


I read somewhere that Connor won't be in this game according to one of the directors at Ubisoft, however he deffinetly hinted towards a Ubisoft character being in this game. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 25 of 50 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/05/2007
Offline
2671 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Youngdoz213 wrote:

ive seen enough ezio

lets see some connor in PASBR


I read somewhere that Connor won't be in this game according to one of the directors at Ubisoft, however he deffinetly hinted towards a Ubisoft character being in this game. 


aka Ezio

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 26 of 50 (356 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Youngdoz213 wrote:

ive seen enough ezio

lets see some connor in PASBR


I read somewhere that Connor won't be in this game according to one of the directors at Ubisoft, however he deffinetly hinted towards a Ubisoft character being in this game. 


aka Ezio


Exactly 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 27 of 50 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
2026 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

Goku?...

 

 

 

Also... Bostonians represent!

Message 28 of 50 (330 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

Goku?

 

23641874.jpg

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 29 of 50 (321 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Goku?...

 


This is what I mean... >.> People **bleep** becasue they don't want a 'wasted' slot...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 30 of 50 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes