Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Do you guys think these two are likely to appear?

Ezio because he has a hidden blade with a gun attachment, a sword, and a good hand to hand combat. He would be a good close combat fighter. His supers can involve his brotherhood coming in to help him. Or that flying machine that Leonardo made him in AC2.

Goku because he's a badass. He can shoot kamehamehas and beat the crap out of people in close range, making him good medium to close range fighter. His supers can involve the insane moves he has in the dragonball z show. (I haven't watched it since I was a kid, so I don't really know about them.)

Ezio probably has a 60% chance of being in the game and Goku probably has a 30% chance.

I can understand Ezio being in the game but Goku? Honestly?  

I'm sorry but this game has it in the title: PLAYSTATION All Stars.  Goku is certainly not a playstation all star.  So personally I think he has a 0% to get in

Goku technically is an all-star. All-Stars aren't limited to characters 'made' for games or its consoles. 
Think about it. His most successful games were on the PlayStation. He's most popular for his PlayStation games. There are about 16-18 Dragonball games for the PlayStation, and many are exclusive to the PS.

Despite the popularity of the Dragonball games on Sony's systems, compared to the less-much of Nintendo's and Microsofts, I doubt he'll make the cut. However, I wish he would be in...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 11 of 50 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 24, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:
This thread...

Goku would be a waste of a roster spot and be a low blow if he was ever announced. Ezio however has a good chance as the AC rep for the game (Connor and Aveline haven't had their games released yet).

"Goku would be a waste of a roster spot and be a low blow if he was ever announced. "

That's your opinion. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 12 of 50 (120 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Jul 24, 2012

even though i love DBZ, Goku should not be in this roster... but Ezio has a chance

adventure time gif Pictures, Images and Photos
CAN I HAZ YOUR CANDY!
Message 13 of 50 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Jul 24, 2012

ive seen enough ezio

lets see some connor in PASBR

Message 14 of 50 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
"Goku would be a waste of a roster spot and be a low blow if he was ever announced. "

That's your opinion. 

Thanks for pointing that fact out Smiley Indifferent

Given the pool of characters to choose from from 3rd parties alone, if Goku made it in on the initial roster, it would be just what I mentioned above.  Even forfeiting the spot to another 1st party addition would be more just.

Message 15 of 50 (110 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 24, 2012

DuhLion wrote:

even though i love DBZ, Goku should not be in this roster... but Ezio has a chance

Again, your opinion.

With the 25-ish character limit, I doubt he'd make the cut. To be honest, I disike Microsoft, and I have a 360, Big Daddy was originally an exclusive to the 360 and he was most known for his 360-ness... and Goku's games are most popular on the playstation systems, with this logic, Goku would have a HUGE shot at being in the game. But it doesn't work that way unfortunately, and we're limited to roughly 25 characters, so I doubt his inclusion...

Message 16 of 50 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Ezio because he has a hidden blade with a gun attachment, a sword, and a good hand to hand combat. He would be a good close combat fighter. His supers can involve his brotherhood coming in to help him. Or that flying machine that Leonardo made him in AC2.

Goku because he's a badass. He can shoot kamehamehas and beat the crap out of people in close range, making him good medium to close range fighter. His supers can involve the insane moves he has in the dragonball z show. (I haven't watched it since I was a kid, so I don't really know about them.)

Ezio probably has a 60% chance of being in the game and Goku probably has a 30% chance.

And there's a 87% chance I'm going to become a fully fledged member of the department of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I specialize in being invisible and shooting bullets from my fingertips.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 17 of 50 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Is it confirmed that there are only 25 characters? I was hoping for at least 30...

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 18 of 50 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 24, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

That's your opinion. 

Thanks for pointing that fact out Smiley Indifferent

Given the pool of characters to choose from from 3rd parties alone, if Goku made it in on the initial roster, it would be just what I mentioned above.  Even forfeiting the spot to another 1st party addition would be more just.

If they could add 100 characters, I'm sure he'd make the cut. Probably somewhere in the 30-40th spot. But with onlu 25 characters, I can see where you're coming from, as many other characters are more deserving Smiley Surprised

Message 19 of 50 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

I can understand Ezio being in the game but Goku? Honestly?  

I'm sorry but this game has it in the title: PLAYSTATION All Stars.  Goku is certainly not a playstation all star.  So personally I think he has a 0% to get in

Goku technically is an all-star. All-Stars aren't limited to characters 'made' for games or its consoles. 
Think about it. His most successful games were on the PlayStation. He's most popular for his PlayStation games. There are about 16-18 Dragonball games for the PlayStation, and many are exclusive to the PS.

Despite the popularity of the Dragonball games on Sony's systems, compared to the less-much of Nintendo's and Microsofts, I doubt he'll make the cut. However, I wish he would be in...

I'm not saying he's not an all-star in his own element.  I'm saying he's not a PLAYSTATION all-star.  Think about it... When you think of goku do you think playstation?  I don't.  I think of Cartoon Network.  Even if I think of video games... I usually think mediocre ones. I'm sorry I just don't think he has a chance.

Message 20 of 50 (93 Views)
0 Likes