Jul 24 2012
By: redsoxdsp46 Wastelander 745 posts

Goku and Ezio

49 replies 235 views Edited Jul 24, 2012

Do you guys think these two are likely to appear?

Ezio because he has a hidden blade with a gun attachment, a sword, and a good hand to hand combat. He would be a good close combat fighter. His supers can involve his brotherhood coming in to help him. Or that flying machine that Leonardo made him in AC2.

Goku because he's a badass. He can shoot kamehamehas and beat the crap out of people in close range, making him good medium to close range fighter. His supers can involve the insane moves he has in the dragonball z show. (I haven't watched it since I was a kid, so I don't really know about them.)

Ezio probably has a 60% chance of being in the game and Goku probably has a 30% chance.

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 1 of 50 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Re: Goku and Ezio

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Ezio because he has a hidden blade with a gun attachment, a sword, and a good hand to hand combat. He would be a good close combat fighter. His supers can involve his brotherhood coming in to help him. Or that flying machine that Leonardo made him in AC2.

Goku because he's a badass. He can shoot kamehamehas and beat the crap out of people in close range, making him good medium to close range fighter. His supers can involve the insane moves he has in the dragonball z show. (I haven't watched it since I was a kid, so I don't really know about them.)

Ezio probably has a 60% chance of being in the game and Goku probably has a 30% chance.

I can understand Ezio being in the game but Goku? Honestly?  

I'm sorry but this game has it in the title: PLAYSTATION All Stars.  Goku is certainly not a playstation all star.  So personally I think he has a 0% to get in

Message 2 of 50 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jul 24, 2012

the forum has already rejected goku and he's unlikely anyway, Ezio is a possibility

Message 3 of 50 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jul 24, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

I can understand Ezio being in the game but Goku? Honestly?  

I'm sorry but this game has it in the title: PLAYSTATION All Stars.  Goku is certainly not a playstation all star.  So personally I think he has a 0% to get in

Lol just a suggestion Smiley Tongue but it would be pretty fun to play as him

Message 4 of 50 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42067 posts

Jul 24, 2012
This thread...

Goku would be a waste of a roster spot and be a low blow if he was ever announced. Ezio however has a good chance as the AC rep for the game (Connor and Aveline haven't had their games released yet).

Message 5 of 50 (213 Views)
Sackboy
437 posts

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Lol just a suggestion Smiley Tongue but it would be pretty fun to play as him

Fair enough.  I also think there would be an issue with both Heiachi and Goku being in it... Because if I remember correctly they are dressed almost identically but with different color clothing

Message 6 of 50 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Jul 24, 2012

I'm not saying Goku should be in it but theres 13 dbz games between playstation 2 and 3 and 4 for psp

Message 7 of 50 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jul 24, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:
This thread...

Goku would be a waste of a roster spot and be a low blow if he was ever announced. Ezio however has a good chance as the AC rep for the game (Connor and Aveline haven't had their games released yet).

Do you think there is a high chance Ezio will be in this game? It would be a wasted oppurtunity if he wasn't.

Message 8 of 50 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Ezio yes, Goku oh god no. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 9 of 50 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42067 posts

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:
This thread...

Do you think there is a high chance Ezio will be in this game? It would be a wasted oppurtunity if he wasn't.

I'd say AC being represented in it may be a 'definite' for one of the 3rd party slots as Sony has done a fair job of cross promoting the game with Ubi for the PS3.  Ezio is most likely as he's the most recent/used.  At the very least, they could add Altair, Connor and Aveline as alternate costumes with tweaks to each of their movesets to best represent the changes.

Message 10 of 50 (185 Views)
0 Likes