Highlighted
Jul 31 2012
By: zengod2 Lombax Warrior 208 posts

Goku Idea (Not A Request or hopes, Just For Fun)

[ Edited ]
12 replies 214 views Edited Jul 31, 2012

Ok so imagine if goku is in the game

he has his typical moves
and a KO Ken charges up in him like warios farts in brawl
and when he uses it he becomes faster and auto makes people drop ap balls from every hit for like 8 seconds

His level one is the typical dragon ball z fast punches to one person, then they die lol
his level 2 is a giant kameha wave
his level 3 he turns level 3 super saiyan

ok interesting character
now!!! just like zero suit samus in brawl, he has a secret character that you get by holding certain buttons when every one finishes selecting their character

this character is Super Saiyan Goku...
he has the other goku's typical moves but he's faster and he's energy attacks are all bigger, oh and he's super saiyan 1 the whooole time
untill he gets super, first you'll notice his AP actually drops slowly... so if you don't keep constant hits and AP success, you'll never get super with goku!
his level one super is now different! and he can't reach level 2 and level 3 super...
his level one he turns super saiyan 2 and who ever is next to him dies
then he's stays super saiyan 2 and thats the end of his level one super, just a quick transformation
NOW he's even faster and his energy's are waay bigger! but he can't use his level 1 and his level 3................
and his AP is dropping a bit faster... 
his level 2 is a GIANT blue Kameha wave, after he does the kameha wave, he turns super sayain 3 (again, who's ever next to him dies by the transformation)
now he's even faster and his energy's are waaaay bigger! but he can't use his level 1 and his level 2...?
annnddd AP decreases even faster!
gee you need to be pretty good to get a level 1 and then a 2 and then a 3 in just one match... especially with your AP acting like poison!
well when you get the level 3...
BLUE SPIRIT BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every one dies in the cutscene
then he turns Super Sayain 4....
He's EXTREMELY FAST and he's energy attacks are HUUUUUGE
but... he can't use super any more.... so he has to stick with all the points he got from using all 3 of his supers once
what he can do is instead of getting "AP from hitting people", he knocks it out of people and then he can walk over it to steal it! and the AP is forever gone inside goku's body
and super saiyan 4 goku doesn't drop AP from items or stage interactions or anything else that makes you drop AP at all
and he can die!
if goku dies, he respawns as the same super saiyan level he was before

so yeah i'm not hoping for goku to be in the game or anything like that
i just wrote this to share something i randomly thought about lol
but this can be implemented into another character some how 

Message 1 of 13 (214 Views)
Sackboy
413 posts

Re: Goku Idea (Not A Request or hopes, Just For Fun)

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

Have you thought about applying for a position in game design, possibly at SuperBot Ent.? 

Seriously though, good ideas you got there. Maybe SB will see this and consider it for a future DLC character, would be sick. 

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 2 of 13 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I'll be the one to say it. I want him in. Now.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 13 (197 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

some really nice ideas, yet some i don't like that much (after reaching SS4 no more Supers, really? Smiley LOL What if the game is set to be like 30 minutes and you reach it after 5 minutes, what then?)
I think the best way to implement Goku as a normal fighter (obviously he would kill everyone pretty easy) would be a misterious force (story?! Smiley Surprised) that holds his true powers. like everytime he enters a stage (beginning of a versus match or something) he comes in flying, falls down on the ground and you see some dark aura around his feet and hands for 1 second, maybe like some chains (the force that holds his powers)
(bad english, i know, don't care)

----------
K to the U to the D to the O
Feel free to visit our chat: http://xat.com/psavengers
Message 4 of 13 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Jul 31, 2012
Or you can play Super Smash Flash 2. The demo is pretty impressive.
Message 5 of 13 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I would like to see Goku in this game too but I don't know how they could balance his character while staying true to his character. I mean he can fly.. How is anybody else suppose to be able to hit him? I guess they could make his attacks generate little AP so he's forced to mix it up on the ground.
Message 6 of 13 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

I think I got a better idea what super level 2 for super saiyan and super level 3 for spirit ball that can blast everyone.

Message 7 of 13 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Pretty epic moveset. And good supers. But hes not going in the game Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 13 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 31, 2012

@white11shadouw
were you like watching injustice : gods amoung us before you commented here? lol cause you sounded exactly like ed boon with the dark aura that hollds his powers xD
its a game so its ok if the characters are limited in unrealistic ways, well its unrealistic in the first place

Super Saiyan Goku would have as much time any other character to do his special
especially cause ALL his specials can hit 3 people at once
now the problem with the time being short is that if he turns super saiyan 4, no one will have time to Do supers that'll surpass goku's current and locked points, you won't even have time to kill him a few times

i'm imagining a stock, if he doesn't kill every one with his specials he loses
he can't do more than a 3 stock match =/ well unless if theres time, so then you can only pick him if a match has time!
but its just for fun lol, its like he'll be there cause HEY I FOUND THIS EASTER EGG, ITS SUPER FUN, but then its like super high risk or super good xD 

Message 9 of 13 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 31, 2012

@zaycool97
the point of having goku with out a spirit bomb
is so that you can only use spirit bomb if you find his easter egg character and master it! lol 

Message 10 of 13 (107 Views)
0 Likes