Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Goals 100% complete!

Mar 9, 2013

Lex_Gamer wrote:

WOW! I started the combat trials, but realized you don't get any points if you lose which is fine for the easier ones, but for the harder ones it's faster to level up just by playing versus. I should go through more fo the acrades though. Hey, if I just beat an arcade on hard, does that automatically give me the trial for beating it one normal too?


Yes, same goes for perfecting arcade, if you perfect arcade with a character on All-Star, you'll get the 2 previous perfects, as well. This one is very annoying when you get Lv 4 Sly, Kratos, Drake and Raiden in kill limits... Smiley Indifferent

Message 31 of 35 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4327 posts
 

Re: Goals 100% complete!

Mar 9, 2013
How the heck can you endure playing all these terrible combat trials?
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 32 of 35 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Goals 100% complete!

Mar 9, 2013

FredFai wrote:
How the heck can you endure playing all these terrible combat trials?

Trust me, there was a fair share of rage.

Message 33 of 35 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4327 posts
 

Re: Goals 100% complete!

Mar 9, 2013

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

FredFai wrote:
How the heck can you endure playing all these terrible combat trials?

Trust me, there was a fair share of rage.


Can you list top 10 hardest combat trials? 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 34 of 35 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Goals 100% complete!

Mar 9, 2013

FredFai wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

FredFai wrote:
How the heck can you endure playing all these terrible combat trials?

Trust me, there was a fair share of rage.


Can you list top 10 hardest combat trials? 


1 - Radec lv 1 mastery

2 - Drake lv 3 survivor

3 - Jak's multi-hit combo trial (where you have to get AP from combos and get 3 kills as well in 3 minutes)

4 - Sly vs. Sly Arena (The demonic lv 5 Sly)

5 - Nariko lv 3 survivor

6 - Heihachi lv 1 mastery

7 - Toro circle only attacks

8 - Sweet Tooth - Untouchable

9 - Kratos vs. Kratos Arena

10 - Jak - Untouchable

 

It's been a while, I may be forgetting some and some may be easier now due to the meta. People learned kill-confirms and combos and what not, keep in mind that I finished these a few days after the game released.

Message 35 of 35 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes