Sep 19 2012
By: Fyre1234 First Son 5 posts

Glitched Supers(Vita)

9 replies 276 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

Anyone have problems with Radec's supers? coz most of the time i try to use a level 2 i get a level 1 instead and the Counter for Supers gets stuck and when i use his level 3 , after the jetpack cinematic , i turn into a floating gun and i can only move the crosshairs

Message 1 of 10 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Glitched Supers(Vita)

Sep 19, 2012
I played as Radec, Kratos, and Sweet Tooth. Whenever I tried to do a super move, 80% of the time they would just stand there looking dumb. It's very unreliable. The worst thing is, I can't even access the beta forums so I can give feedback!
Message 2 of 10 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 19, 2012

pyrophysics wrote:
I played as Radec, Kratos, and Sweet Tooth. Whenever I tried to do a super move, 80% of the time they would just stand there looking dumb. It's very unreliable. The worst thing is, I can't even access the beta forums so I can give feedback!

Agreed, it's so freaking annoying. I lost 5 matches due to not being able to pull off a super. And in other matches, I have to delay my attack for 20 seconds just to use it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 3 of 10 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1151 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Yeah i also get that problem sometimes/Not all the time with parappa. Also  50% of the times  randomly guring matches the lv1 super gets used even though i never pressed or even touched the button which is very annoying. 

Message 4 of 10 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

@Cress Of Light That was probably due to you accidently swiping the back touch pad. That's (FOR SOME FREAKIN REASON) another way to activate super attacks.

Message 5 of 10 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 19, 2012

pyrophysics wrote:

@Cress Of Light That was probably due to you accidently swiping the back touch pad. That's (FOR SOME FREAKIN REASON) another way to activate super attacks.

it would be ok if you had to swipe a specific pattern, but I know how peoples hands will lay on a vita like rite on the back touch screen

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 6 of 10 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

pyrophysics wrote:

it would be ok if you had to swipe a specific pattern, but I know how peoples hands will lay on a vita like rite on the back touch screen

I've unintentionally taunted at least 6 times now. I think I might just wait for the official release s I can turn that off and experience a bug-free (lol) game.

Message 7 of 10 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 19, 2012

pyrophysics wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

pyrophysics wrote:

I've unintentionally taunted at least 6 times now. I think I might just wait for the official release s I can turn that off and experience a bug-free (lol) game.

for the most part anyway

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 10 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Man didn't have this problem in the NA BETA. That does suck
Photobucket
Message 9 of 10 (104 Views)
0 Likes