Nov 12 2012
By: TweetyPurd Sackboy 478 posts

Glitch Moveset

4 replies 240 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

Many of you probably never played this game, but Metal Arms was an amazing game with a great story, that unfortunatly met an untimely end due to the company being bought.

Do some research on this great ps2/xbox/gamecube game
ide love for him to be in all stars, but i know he will never be due to 3rd party nature and the fact hes just not that popular
so here is the moveset for fun Smiley Happy

S = Square
T = Triangle
C = Circle

Square attacks:
NS - Gun Butt: low range, medium AP
>S - Mining Laser: fires rapid fire lasers (similar to Fox) and can be held and charged, low AP gain, medium if charged

^S - Ripper: fires saws at a 45 degree angle that stun enemies, low AP gain
vS - Toaster: Shoots a burst of fire on either side: low AP gain

Triangle attacks:
NT - Rivet gun: fires rivit that sticks in enemy and explodes with delay, can be charged once is in enemy, Medium AP if  

uncharged, high AP if charged
>T - Spew: Low range machine gun, Low AP gain

^T - Rocket Launcher: fires at 45 degree angle, ejecting opponents, high AP gain
vT - Scatter gun: fires shotgun like gun below him if in the air, if on the ground he quickly fires it both sides (high AP gain)

Circle attacks:
NC - Coring charge: simple grenage that explodes on impact, High lag, and high AP
>C - Magma bomb: fires a bomb that lights enemies on fire, extreamly low AP, but gains a small amount if enemies stay on  

fire

^C - Recruiter Grenade: High lag, but enemies hit will give an equivelent of the AP they earn for 5 seconds to Player
vC - Equip Slingshot (allows to throw Circle attacks further)

Level 1: Cleaner, select an enemy, and a homing grenade with fly and KO them (risk is within selecting apponent, if hit while moving the selecter, player will be knocked out of super). Smal AOE but can pick up multiple kills if enemies are very close

Level 2: Guard Tether, a Guard spawns and glitch tethers it, player then runs around screen weilding giant axe, can also shoot by pressing circle (not sure how long it would last, would have to be balanced)

Level 3: Predator control, a control box appears, and glitch inserts a chip and takes control. He can fly it around the screan and fire lasers at enemies from the 4 arms, enemies hit will be KO'd

well i hope you guys like it Smiley Happy if you have no idea who he is, look him up and his game on youtube, its great Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5 (240 Views)
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Re: Glitch Moveset

Nov 12, 2012
ok fine
Message 2 of 5 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Dude, OMG! Smiley Very Happy i think about Metal Arms all the time, that was some sweet **bleep** back in the day.

I remember the rivet gun being my favorite, seeing those bolts stick in people bodies was always funny to me, haha. I think controlling General Corrosive would be cool for a lvl 3 Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 12, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Dude, OMG! Smiley Very Happy i think about Metal Arms all the time, that was some sweet **bleep** back in the day.

I remember the rivet gun being my favorite, seeing those bolts stick in people bodies was always funny to me, haha. I think controlling General Corrosive would be cool for a lvl 3 Smiley Happy

yeah haha Smiley Tongue it was awesome, kind of a more industrial ratchet and clank Smiley Tongue 
yeah that gun is beast, especially in multiplayer

yeah general corrosive would be cool too Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I LOVE YOU <3
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 5 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes