Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Glad this game exists

Oct 19, 2012
Ferkel, you use that smiley in every single sentence. Nobody should be that happy. Ahem, yes this game blew my socks off when I finally got to try it. The satisfaction of landing a super was something I hadn't anticipated.
Message 11 of 16 (63 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 19, 2012

barker09 wrote:
Ferkel, you use that smiley in every single sentence. Nobody should be that happy. Ahem, yes this game blew my socks off when I finally got to try it. The satisfaction of landing a super was something I hadn't anticipated.

loll I agree he use a smiley every f***c**ng sentence I mean how happy can you be.

Message 12 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 19, 2012

barker09 wrote:

That's extremly depressing that you think that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 16 (46 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
To those people who compared it to SSB, we can safely put that to rest now.

Indeed. Really agreed with that. Despite only six characters on the beta & not 20 from the full game, I found the online to be challenging compared to SSBB's online matches which was easy to deal with opponents (not always 100%) upon my main char.

The moves also will take time for me to be used to them, since they're not like SSBB. As well as those Level Supers, which is not easily avoidable like SSBB's Final Smashes. I was saving my Level 3 Super for Colonel Mael Radec & got it twice and it's worth it which got me lots of KO's, but then comes the challenging part where the other time, it was the same with the exception of not getting Sly Cooper.

With the PS+ Beta (and then the other which will be open to everyone), it's pretty much useless for users to keep on mentioning SSBB (as I see them a lot on YT Comments) onto how this game plays.

It'll be interesting once the game comes out, since I enjoyed it equally with SSBB. Not like other similar titles like TMNT Smash-up & (EDIT: it made an emoticon, changed it) CN: Punchtime XL (both lasted a few days & SSBB lasted 3 Years).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 14 of 16 (41 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 19, 2012

I haven't even played the game and I know I'm going to love it.

Playstation sig
Message 15 of 16 (37 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 19, 2012

sniperwolf is not joking. he hates superbot because they messed up sir dan and dante in his opinion. So he comes on here and whines about it daily.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 16 of 16 (30 Views)
0 Likes