Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 19 2012
By: S-o-h-a-i-l Treasure Hunter 5661 posts

Glad this game exists

15 replies 261 views Edited Oct 19, 2012
So with all these speculation threads making a comeback and all the OP complaints (don't worry, I'm not saying all speculation and OP comments are bad), I thought I'd just come out and say this game is amazingly fun.

To those people who compared it to SSB, we can safely put that to rest now. To those people who complained about the roster, 6 characters and two stages and the majority of us haven't been able to put the game down. To those who don't like the fact that their may be paid DLC for the characters you want, honestly tell me is a small price to pay not worth the hours of playtime and variety more charecters will bring. Most importantly, to those hating on SuperBot - for the characters, for the stages, for the story or simply for the marketing, there is one thing more important than all that they did get right, and that is gameplay. I know this is not the final product, and we have not seen all the modes or stages, but one thing I have seen and experienced is the gameplay - and I'll be dumbfounded if someone tells me they didn't get that right.

I don't care anymore if the fan favourites didnt make it in the final roster, and I don't care if I have to pay for DLC, because this game is the opposite of an incomplete mess, which is the impression some of you seem to give of the game.

*Keep in mind, I'm not saying the game is 'perfect', but it sure as hell needs some more love then it gets*
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 1 of 16 (261 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Glad this game exists

Oct 19, 2012

i'm gonna write down the title of this thread,

and that sums up what i think about this game

"Glad this game exists"

Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 16 (249 Views)
Sackboy
423 posts

Oct 19, 2012
why would people hate on the stages , and the story? we dont know anything about the story though the rivalry thing sounds very nice :smileyhappy:

and the stage designs are some of the best fighting game stages I have EVER SEEN!!! they are so dynamic and beatuiful and fun :smileyhappy: it adds alot to the game and it rocks! I can understand hating on not alot of trailers to help the game and not all characters made it in but I think the beta is making LOTS of people see the game and enjoy it as much as I do :smileyhappy: even people who have no idea about this game are now having lots of fun playing it!! and OH BOY will it get lots of attention when it fully goes public next week!!! :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 16 (211 Views)
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Good stuff. I can agree that the gameplay is what mattered most, and they got that spot on. The character issue is important for selling the game to some of the people who may be on the fence about it, but if the gameplay sucked, 60 characters would not matter.
Message 4 of 16 (206 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Oct 19, 2012

you are wrong, this game sucks **bleep** **bleep** character roster. **bleep** superbot

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 5 of 16 (195 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 19, 2012
500 total messages posted = you love this game
Message 6 of 16 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Oct 19, 2012

S-o-h-a-I-l wrote:
So with all these speculation threads making a comeback and all the OP complaints (don't worry, I'm not saying all speculation and OP comments are bad), I thought I'd just come out and say this game is amazingly fun.

To those people who compared it to SSB, we can safely put that to rest now. To those people who complained about the roster, 6 characters and two stages and the majority of us haven't been able to put the game down. To those who don't like the fact that their may be paid DLC for the characters you want, honestly tell me is a small price to pay not worth the hours of playtime and variety more characters will bring. Most importantly, to those hating on SuperBot - for the characters, for the stages, for the story or simply for the marketing, there is one thing more important than all that they did get right, and that is gameplay. I know this is not the final product, and we have not seen all the modes or stages, but one thing I have seen and experienced is the gameplay - and I'll be dumbfounded if someone tells me they didn't get that right.

I don't care anymore if the fan favorites didn't make it in the final roster, and I don't care if I have to pay for DLC, because this game is the opposite of an incomplete mess, which is the impression some of you seem to give of the game.

*Keep in mind, I'm not saying the game is 'perfect', but it sure as hell needs some more love then it gets*

well the Michael trailer is kind of miss leading if it is really for "Michael" then the fan favorites would have been added in I can see why that would upset some people as well as have so many third party characters in a game made for "Michael" I can see why people can get in an uproar, if a company says its for you guys but we wont really add the characters you want. Then its not really for the gamers. It may seem that way but in hind site it surely is not.

This is a PS3 fan game and we should be happy that we get to play a game like this. If we complain about the lack of first paty characters just be glad you don't own an xbox then.

Its a really fun game that I can't wait for the final product

Message 7 of 16 (169 Views)
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I hope you're joking SniperWolf323
Message 8 of 16 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I hope so too.
Message 9 of 16 (148 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

This game is so cool,I preorderet it today,from amazon! :smileyvery-happy:
Now,waiting for more info.Waiting for the RELOAD! :smileyvery-happy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/The-Reload-Crash-MOM-intro-scene...

Message 10 of 16 (144 Views)
0 Likes