Big Daddy
18884 posts

Re: Giving free AP to all the little boys and girls

Mar 18, 2013

narrasand436 wrote:

coreno wrote:

nch2112 wrote:
Doing the Parappa glitch is not cheating.

People are just exploiting something within the game, but it does not take outside resources or rule breaking like actual cheating does.

It is caused by an error in programming and was never intended to be a part of gameplay. Intentionally using it gives a large and unfair advantage.

It is cheating.

Yes and your opponent could just as easily use this to their advantage and most people will see it coming once Parappa runs away to a platform. Not denying it should be patched its just a pretty risky glitch

Parappa is still at the advantage because all he has to do is camp. Block any attacks and then throw the attacker away. Then that player has to make their way back over to parappa, through any other fighting, and by that time, parappa has usually nailed the glitch and is ready to come at you with a skateboard or level 3.

Why should I stick around and play that match?

Message 11 of 15 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Mar 18, 2013

coreno wrote:

I quit most games where anyone is cheating; and I encourage others to do the same. And t-bagging is just plain childish.

I stick around to beat them to encourage the message that cheaters never win. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 12 of 15 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Mar 18, 2013

this community is so ridiculous. are you ppl really arguing over something like this? its gonna get patched tomorow anyway, just quit arguing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 13 of 15 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Mar 18, 2013

coreno wrote:

I quit most games where anyone is cheating; and I encourage others to do the same. And t-bagging is just plain childish.

I also heard that it is used exclusively by homosexual virgins too, but that's just the word on the street.

Message 14 of 15 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
10 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Santa Claus Parappa will always live within our hearts

Message 15 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes