Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

What about heihachi colors? They are all colors he has worn in previous tekken games for his karate suit

Why you telling this to me. Im not the one who said people didn't have alternate colors as alternate costumes in this game. That was DivinePaladin.

But since you bought this up this further proves my point on why Jak New Duds needs be in this game Smiley Happy so thanks.

You're asking for it like we're gonna get it lol......naughty dog needs to sign for that as its their character I don't think they will they alread signed for jak and Dax and also Nate with their respective properties in the game as well including costumes so good luck

We are going to get if enough people want it. Last time I checked the way to get things to happen in this game is to request for it, so im doing so. Nate has nothing to do with this. If you're not going to support then theres no need to comment I mean seriously man.... Its a waste of comments and space.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 41 of 56 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Jan 14, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

What about heihachi colors? They are all colors he has worn in previous tekken games for his karate suit

Why you telling this to me. Im not the one who said people didn't have alternate colors as alternate costumes in this game. That was DivinePaladin.

But since you bought this up this further proves my point on why Jak New Duds needs be in this game Smiley Happy so thanks.

You're asking for it like we're gonna get it lol......naughty dog needs to sign for that as its their character I don't think they will they alread signed for jak and Dax and also Nate with their respective properties in the game as well including costumes so good luck

We are going to get if enough people want it. Last time I checked to way to get things to happen in this game is to request for it so im doing so. Nate has nothing to do with this. If you're not going to support then t heres no need to comment I mean seriously man.... Its a waste of comments and space.

We can request and have 50 million people but Superbot still need to ask naughty dog and naughty dog still has to sign for the outfit to be allowed in the game........

Sleep Matt signature
Message 42 of 56 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Jan 14, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

We are going to get if enough people want it. Last time I checked to way to get things to happen in this game is to request for it so im doing so. Nate has nothing to do with this. If you're not going to support then t heres no need to comment I mean seriously man.... Its a waste of comments and space.

We can request and have 50 million people but Superbot still need to ask naughty dog and naughty dog still has to sign for the outfit to be allowed in the game........

It's not a costume it's an alt colour. SB doesn't have to ask for permission at all.

Message 43 of 56 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Jan 14, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Pretty sure ND would have no problem with that. Btw may I ask how do you know these such things? 

Only time will tell.
Message 44 of 56 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

It's not a costume it's an alt colour. SB doesn't have to ask for permission at all.

Oh really thanks for sharing that. Guess the other guy was wrong lol...

Speaking of alternate colors wouldn't you also rather want to silver armor and gold armor instead of colored armor. I mean seriously, colored armor -_-. Silver armor would be straight badass. It could act as a what if ND decided to stay with silver armor as they did in Jak TPL and Jak II.

Only time will tell.
Message 45 of 56 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Jan 14, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Pretty sure ND would have no problem with that. Btw may I ask how do you know these such things? 

Lol you have to ask the owner of anything for express written consent to be able to display their content on yours how you don't know this?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 46 of 56 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Speaking of alternate colors wouldn't you also rather want to silver armor and gold armor instead of colored armor. I mean seriously, colored armor -_-. Silver armor would be straight badass.

I'm just assuming because Superbot wouldn't have to get permission for every colour of every costume for every character, and the fact that the colour of the costume wouldn't change the character's overall resemblence to him/herself very much. 

EDIT: I'd love to see silver armour on Jak, the current colours are just meh. 

Message 47 of 56 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Blue, i tease you because i love you ;D

and honestly havent played All-Stars since before the patch to balance Sackboy. i have no real urge to play it.

Id rather they fix the actual presentation of the game first (although i doubt they would, or if they even can at that matter.)

Message 48 of 56 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Jan 14, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Speaking of alternate colors wouldn't you also rather want to silver armor and gold armor instead of colored armor. I mean seriously, colored armor -_-. Silver armor would be straight badass.

I'm just assuming because Superbot wouldn't have to get permission for every colour of every costume for every character and the fact that the colour of the costume wouldn't change the character's overall resemblence to him/herself very much.  

They don't give permission for the colors they give permission for the costume itself

Sleep Matt signature
Message 49 of 56 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Jan 14, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

I'm just assuming because Superbot wouldn't have to get permission for every colour of every costume for every character and the fact that the colour of the costume wouldn't change the character's overall resemblence to him/herself very much.  

They don't give permission for the colors they give permission for the costume itself

*massages temples*

Thank you for repeating what I already said.

Message 50 of 56 (67 Views)
0 Likes