Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 16, 2013

Bump...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 51 of 56 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Well I would actually like different colors for Jak cause the ones we're given are kind of bland in my opinion, the only one I like is the red color for the Jak 1 tunic but the only reason I like that one is because I like to think of it as the Goron tunic from Zelda, I know it's not but that's just my inner Zelda fan.
Message 52 of 56 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Jan 17, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Well I would actually like different colors for Jak cause the ones we're given are kind of bland in my opinion, the only one I like is the red color for the Jak 1 tunic but the only reason I like that one is because I like to think of it as the Goron tunic from Zelda, I know it's not but that's just my inner Zelda fan.

So this means.....?

Feel the sameway about Zelda btw...

I could actually make a chart right now of better alternate colors for Jak costumes.

3 re-designs in his Mar Armor outfit

1 in Old World Outfit

2 in Combat Racer outfit.

Only time will tell.
Message 53 of 56 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Well yeah I'm sure you can, anything's better than color swaps of whatever on his costume was brown and you know what the funny thing is? I know this wasn't intentional but Radec's red color for his default costume make him look an awful lot like the police like guys from Jak 2 I forget what they're called, but my point is they gave Radec a color closer to the Jak series than any of Jak's own costumes and it wasn't even intentional.
Message 54 of 56 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Well yeah I'm sure you can, anything's better than color swaps of whatever on his costume was brown and you know what the funny thing is? I know this wasn't intentional but Radec's red color for his default costume make him look an awful lot like the police like guys from Jak 2 I forget what they're called, but my point is they gave Radec a color closer to the Jak series than any of Jak's own costumes and it wasn't even intentional.

Actually it was intentional(possibly). This alternate color you speak of is similar to the Krimzon Guard from Jak II. Its been stated that the KG inspired SB and thats why Radecs alternate color red looks just like a KG...

Jak_2_Krimzon_Guards.jpg

Only time will tell.
Message 55 of 56 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Oh well that's pretty cool actually I find.
Message 56 of 56 (59 Views)
0 Likes