Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 14, 2013
Sly's grey/black one isn't actually from his games, but it's a reference to prison attire, if that's the one you mean. Otherwise I don't recall a single mention of a unique alt for Sly.

Anyway, good luck getting your Jak colors. I don't feel like continuing the discussion any further because there's no point to. I don't see any alternate colors changing, either, but perhaps there's the off-chance you could convince them to do so for the sequel.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 56 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6941 posts

Jan 14, 2013

What about heihachi??? All of the colors for his karate suit are all colors he had in previous tekken games

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 56 (99 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jan 14, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Alright so for you Jak fans who have played Jak 3. Many of you will know this and many of you will not. When you collected all of the Precursor Orbs(600) you was rewarded with a special re design in his outfit. The only changes in redesign was his Wastelander skirt which became blue(the same blue as his blue trunic) and the Wastelander cape which  became the color green.

Obviously this can only apply to his Mar Armor costume because thats the costume that was re designed in Jak 3.

So please SB make this minor adjustment. A lot of Jak fans were disappointed when they saw this wasn't here.

This video reminds me of one of the things i hated about Jak. his standing animation looks terrible. His arms are too big >.>

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 56 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Weekend All-Star
6866 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Sly's grey/black one isn't actually from his games, but it's a reference to prison attire, if that's the one you mean. Otherwise I don't recall a single mention of a unique alt for Sly.

Anyway, good luck getting your Jak colors. I don't feel like continuing the discussion any further because there's no point to. I don't see any alternate colors changing, either, but perhaps there's the off-chance you could convince them to do so for the sequel.

Whether its perfect or not its still referencing the prison attire.

Its only one simple color so it shouldn't be a big deal at all. You may not see it of course but the point here is to convince them to do so. I mean they could have possibly missed it so im bringing it to there attention. And we don't even no if there will be a sequel so theres no point in bringing that up because thats not a definite. This is a minor change no re design in his outfit just a change of 2 colors- making the cape green and making the skirt blue. Its not a big deal.

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 56 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Weekend All-Star
6866 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Alright so for you Jak fans who have played Jak 3. Many of you will know this and many of you will not. When you collected all of the Precursor Orbs(600) you was rewarded with a special re design in his outfit. The only changes in redesign was his Wastelander skirt which became blue(the same blue as his blue trunic) and the Wastelander cape which  became the color green.

Obviously this can only apply to his Mar Armor costume because thats the costume that was re designed in Jak 3.

So please SB make this minor adjustment. A lot of Jak fans were disappointed when they saw this wasn't here.

This video reminds me of one of the things i hated about Jak. his standing animation looks terrible. His arms are too big >.>

I mean seriously was this needed!? Do I need to get on Kratos? He actualy had great animations anyway so I don't know what you're talking about. You act as he's human anyway -_-.Only thing that sucks is his gameplay face appearance. Can you stay on topic please. This is one of the reasons why I didn't want to publish anything... There always have to be some sort of irrelevant negative comments.

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 56 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jan 14, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

I mean seriously was this needed!? Do I need to get on Kratos? He actualy had great animations anyway so I don't know what you're talking about. You act as he's human anyway -_-. Can you stay on topic please. This is one of the reasons why I didn't want to publish anything... There always have to be some sort of irrelevant negative comments.

Only thing that sucks is his gameplay face appearance.

The Jak games were always about shooting, not platforming.

Blue, relax, you know i like to tease you about Jak xD

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 56 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Weekend All-Star
6866 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

I mean seriously was this needed!? Do I need to get on Kratos? He actualy had great animations anyway so I don't know what you're talking about. You act as he's human anyway -_-. Can you stay on topic please. This is one of the reasons why I didn't want to publish anything... There always have to be some sort of irrelevant negative comments.

Only thing that sucks is his gameplay face appearance.

The Jak games were always about shooting, not platforming.

Blue, relax, you know i like to tease you about Jak xD

You do it far to much and you're not smart about it either. You do remember I have trolls right that will only join you and make it worst? Either stay on topic or get out seriously :/

Seriously there is no need for this topic is just about his New Duds being in All Stars. Im not trying to have SB read all these pages of irrelevant opinionated responses.

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 56 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6941 posts

Jan 14, 2013

What about heihachi colors? They are all colors he has worn in previous tekken games for his karate suit

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 56 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Weekend All-Star
6866 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

What about heihachi colors? They are all colors he has worn in previous tekken games for his karate suit

Why you telling this to me. Im not the one who said people didn't have alternate colors as alternate costumes in this game. That was DivinePaladin.

But since you bought this up this further proves my point on why Jak New Duds needs be in this game :smileyhappy: so thanks.

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 56 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6941 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Why you telling this to me. Im not the one who said people didn't have alternate colors as alternate costumes in this game. That was DivinePaladin.

But since you bought this up this further proves my point on why Jak New Duds needs be in this game :smileyhappy: so thanks.

You're asking for it like we're gonna get it lol......naughty dog needs to sign for that as its their character I don't think they will they alread signed for jak and Dax and also Nate with their respective properties in the game as well including costumes so good luck

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 56 (62 Views)
0 Likes