Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
6995 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 13, 2013

Paramedic293 wrote:

Seems fair and reasonable, maybe combine the new colours with the scarf like the other guy suggested.


No problem with that what so ever! Since theres only 3 slots left after default color they can throw it in 1 or 2 of them.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 11 of 56 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 13, 2013
I'd like to see the Jak 2 design, not just because it's my personal favorite but also because, well the defult costume is Jak 3, the pre order costume is Jak 1, and the unlockable is Jak X, they skipped Jak 2 lol.
Message 12 of 56 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
6995 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 13, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
I'd like to see the Jak 2 design, not just because it's my personal favorite but also because, well the defult costume is Jak 3, the pre order costume is Jak 1, and the unlockable is Jak X, they skipped Jak 2 lol.

This isn't about new Alternate costume or Jak II -_-. As much as I would want New World Jak outfit this is about Jak new duds. But since you bought up the subject they skipped it for reasons. New World Jak costume is to similar to Mar Armor Jak. Although there are little differences it was still to close to Mar Armor Jak design. And since hair wasn't something they was going to change with Jak they had even more of a reason.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 13 of 56 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 13, 2013
Pretty good idea, Blue, but I don't think SuperBot's going to look into changing the alternate colors post-launch. It'd be VERY cool if they did (especially with the desert bandanna costume that was suggested before, I always liked that one), but I can't see it happening. (If it helps any, not many characters' alternate colors pertain to their games in any way, they're just there as non-canon palette swaps. Actually, I can't think of any besides Sackboy's that are from the games.)
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 14 of 56 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/29/2012
Offline
1571 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 13, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
My theory is that SB didn't pay enough or do enough research on Jak when doing his overall character design. For instance his double jump never made him flip in his game series. Just small example.

I'm not too sure about that. They did put in some cool things like his waiting animations.

Message 15 of 56 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
6995 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 13, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Pretty good idea, Blue, but I don't think SuperBot's going to look into changing the alternate colors post-launch. It'd be VERY cool if they did (especially with the desert bandanna costume that was suggested before, I always liked that one), but I can't see it happening. (If it helps any, not many characters' alternate colors pertain to their games in any way, they're just there as non-canon palette swaps. Actually, I can't think of any besides Sackboy's that are from the games.)

Many characters do have it like Krato, Sackboy, Ratchet -_-, Sly -_- and others. This is something that SB shouldn't have missed. This is something that SB should do.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 16 of 56 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
6995 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 13, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
My theory is that SB didn't pay enough or do enough research on Jak when doing his overall character design. For instance his double jump never made him flip in his game series. Just small example.

I'm not too sure about that. They did put in some cool things like his waiting animations.


Thats easy and simple to find...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 56 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/29/2012
Offline
1571 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
My theory is that SB didn't pay enough or do enough research on Jak when doing his overall character design. For instance his double jump never made him flip in his game series. Just small example.

I'm not too sure about that. They did put in some cool things like his waiting animations.


Thats easy and simple to find...


But it's nice to have. In the end Jak is pretty true to his character, he isn't perfect but there's always room for that in the sequal. He.
Atleast he's not like Drake.  
Message 18 of 56 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 13, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Pretty good idea, Blue, but I don't think SuperBot's going to look into changing the alternate colors post-launch. It'd be VERY cool if they did (especially with the desert bandanna costume that was suggested before, I always liked that one), but I can't see it happening. (If it helps any, not many characters' alternate colors pertain to their games in any way, they're just there as non-canon palette swaps. Actually, I can't think of any besides Sackboy's that are from the games.)

Many characters do have it like Krato, Sackboy, Ratchet -_-, Sly -_- and others. This is something that SB shouldn't have missed. This is something that SB should do.


Ratchet's alternate colors don't have anything to do with his games.  Neither do Sly's for that matter.  You're correct that Kratos has one color that's from his games (as well as his original blue color that was never to my knowledge actually in a GoW game), I forgot about that one.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 19 of 56 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
6995 posts
 

Re: Give Jak his 'New' Duds' as an Alternate Color SB.

Jan 13, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
My theory is that SB didn't pay enough or do enough research on Jak when doing his overall character design. For instance his double jump never made him flip in his game series. Just small example.

I'm not too sure about that. They did put in some cool things like his waiting animations.


Thats easy and simple to find...


But it's nice to have. In the end Jak is pretty true to his character, he isn't perfect but there's always room for that in the sequal. Atleast he's not like Drake.  

Actualy Jak is not pretty true to his character at all in this game. 

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 20 of 56 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes