Nov 27 2012
By: fontbonne Sackboy 595 posts

Giantbomb's Review on this game

10 replies 208 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

http://www.giantbomb.com/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/61-38140/reviews/

Long story short it gave it a 3 out of 5 stars. That is pretty much a sixty. Main reasons are the blatant advertisements for future third-party games and the rest of it.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 1 of 11 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Re: Giantbomb's Review on this game

Nov 27, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

Long story short it gave it a 3 out of 5 stars. That is pretty much a sixty. Main reasons are the blatant advertisements for future third-party games and the rest of it.

They should have judged it for gameplay instead of roaster. I meast the roaster is still important but you can't say it totally ruins the feel of a game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 2 of 11 (193 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 27, 2012
That's a horrible reason :/
Message 3 of 11 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

fontbonne wrote:

They should have judged it for gameplay instead of roaster. I meast the roaster is still important but you can't say it totally ruins the feel of a game.

It was more than just roster but that was also a big part. Most people look at the roster before buying the game too.

Message 4 of 11 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

fontbonne wrote:

In fact the vote in the end is 3/5. Not 0/5. Personally I would give it a 3.5/5. Only a good (not perfect) gameplay shouldn't put the game around 4.5/5. 

Message 5 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Why do u guys seem to always focus on the negative reviews where there is more than enough positive reviews out there.
Message 6 of 11 (156 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Anthony805 wrote:
Why do u guys seem to always focus on the negative reviews where there is more than enough positive reviews out there.

A lot of people go on that site. 95% + of those people aren't in this community and when they buy a game seeing that review will greatly influence them on whether they will buy this game.

Message 7 of 11 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Don't really blame them it feels like that is a good enough reason. Obviously Capcom wanted new Dante, to present their upcoming game with him. Same with Bioshock. BigDaddy never really made sense considering how like the reviewer says the game didn't even come out until a year after the 360 Version. It's hard to call the game Playstation *AllStars* when they stuck a lot of badly placed third party characters in it and neglected a lot of good first party choices.

Message 8 of 11 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Kratos, Drake, Ratchet, Jak, Sly, Sackboy, and maybe Cole are the only true "All-Stars" in the game. Alot of the characters are from games that we haven't seen in many years, games are 3rd party, unreleased games, or just haven't sold that well (Heavenly Sword and StarHawk)

Message 9 of 11 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 28, 2012
^^ important none the less
Message 10 of 11 (94 Views)
0 Likes