Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: Get rid of Mr.Zurkon from Ratchet's arsenal

Nov 24, 2012
And if you meant he is a distraction as people try to attack him over ratchet that's bull that never happens. And even then he stays next to you so you will get hit as well it's a 2 for 1 so that point makes zero sense.
Message 11 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Nov 24, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I want Mr. Zurkon in the game but its garbage that people get ap do attacking him. Like I have said before he is a novelty move. He can net you 17 so and that's if the other person stands still and let's it happen(which is unlikely), his aim when people are moving is not that good, they have to be fairly close or he won't shoot at them. Realistically he may get you 8-10ap if your lucky. If him getting hit gets people ap then so should hitting sackboys fan, teleport hole or electric pad, spikes monkeys, fat princesses guards or get rid of it. It's not fair that Ratchet is the only character who gets penalized for summoning something. I still want Mr. Zurkon in his moves even though he is not that helpful, but make it so other players don't get ap for hitting him that's trash. They need to fix it and get rid of that. There is no way to justify this.

Yeah there is.  It's called "He's a distraction."  Most of the time, if people notice him, they go straight for him.  You know what I do then?  I hit 'em with the side-Triangle combo or something that'll knock them back.  Yeah, they got a small amount of AP from hitting him, but I just got halfway to a lvl1.

You have to stop judging him from the perspective of how much AP he DIRECTLY nets you vs. how much he can net the opponent.  He's worth much more when you think about what he can INDIRECTLY get you.

Not to mention the fact that Ratchet's already one of the game's best characters, so buffing Zurkon would probably push him over the edge.

Distraction? Wut lol

Message 12 of 23 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 24, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
@DivinePaladin27 no none if what you said makes any sense. He is a distraction how? It's not like he slows people down or anything like that. If anything he is a target people see him and go "I should attack Ratchet now to get the extra ap from hitting Mr. Zurkon as well". And the way I'm judging him is fine I have tested all this out in practice mode. Like he adds on to you ap when you combos not really the best combo he helps with is the basic omniwrench attack which he will hit like 3 shots if your lucky before they eject. And the constructo pistol before they eject is like maybe 5 shots. Go into practice mode and try this stuff he nets you very little ap in every situation. Also (I heard this not sure if its true) destroying him nets the person 40ap that's ridiculous when you take into account he will get you 10 if your lucky. My point is he is useful in some situations, but is not a huge ap builder. If they left it at 1ap a shot and got rid of people getting ap of him it would be fine. You can't use saying "we'll that's not fair" when the ap you get from him is beyond reasonable an can be called low. And the last and biggest factor your attacks are supposed to build up you ap not your opponents that makes no sense.

There are some things you just can't practice to know.  Zurkon has never hurt me more than he's helped me, and every time I use him in actual matches, he takes at least one hit that would've hit me that allows me to finish up a combo and get that much closer to a Super.  When I use him in tandem with the other circle attacks, he nets me just a little bit more AP, which is usually enough to set me up for a RYNO double kill.

Regardless, complain all you want, they're not goint to buff Zurkon when the R&C are already up there as one of the best characters.  The easiest solution to your problem is to not use Zurkon.  He doesn't make or break any strategies.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 23 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I still will and use Mr. Zurkon he helps you get ap still no matter what. I just think its a bit ridiculous that they get ap for hitting him and get so much for it. And don't tell me to stop complaining I have the right to express my opinion on it, and all the points I made are valid and none of your points were and are any more valid than mine what so ever. He does help the other player as much as you since they gain ap of him. You don't have to like it but its true. Is he helpful to net some extra ap yeah and that's why I use him. Your point about him absorbing a hit that has never happened for me he never slows anyone down for me. Ratchet is a good character I agree but that has nothing to do with this overall. Will they change this probably not, should they I say yes that my opinion. Like I said I still think he is helpful, but don't see why he is the only attack that can also benefit the other player as much as you.
Message 14 of 23 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I never told you to stop complaining. I said you could complain all you want, but it's not going to change anything. Also, calling only your statements valid in an argument pretty much kills the credibility of said points. For me, Zurkon helps me much more than he ever hurts me. For you, he may not.

Also, he's the only attack that can benefit both sides DIRECTLY. Technically, every move can benefit both sides, based on whether they miss or not among other possibilities, but that's really neither here nor there.
ecdf9e46
Message 15 of 23 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Well whenever I use Mr. Zurkon it helps my opponent more than me :/

Message 16 of 23 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Ok how does saying I made valid points take away kill there credibility? They are all things you can test yourself and see that I'm not wrong for saying so in no way does it "kill the credibility". And ok maybe not the only attack maybe sackboys fan bit that's it and technically how does someone missing an attack benefit them?
Message 17 of 23 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 24, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Ok how does saying I made valid points take away kill there credibility? They are all things you can test yourself and see that I'm not wrong for saying so in no way does it "kill the credibility". And ok maybe not the only attack maybe sackboys fan bit that's it and technically how does someone missing an attack benefit them?

You essentially said "I'm right because I said so;" that's how it kills the credibility of your points in a comparison from yours to mine.  I've not once actually said you're wrong as you have to me, but I have provided some points that can show that it's effective when in action, rather than in practice.  

As for missing an attack, I said that every move can easily benefit both sides of the fight.  If I use Radec's sniper, and it hits, it's good for me.  If I miss, it's good for you because you can counter and get AP easily, or even use a Super while I'm waiting to be able to move again post-shot.  As I said, that's really neither here nor there, though.

ecdf9e46
Message 18 of 23 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Ok the only thing I claimed to be right on is he can benefit the other person and he can there is no disputing that if they hit him they gain ap. I only said you were wrong on him absorbing attacks that's my bad I didn't even mean it in the sense if "no your just wrong" but just from what I have seen that does not happen for me or anyone I have seen so far. I have no problem admitting I worded that on ignorantly and see you point there but other than what I said I never claimed either of us was wrong or right intentionally.
Message 19 of 23 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 24, 2012
*what I said in last post.
Message 20 of 23 (40 Views)
0 Likes